Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Global Points Event Bugs

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    if you read above you will see that is an acknowledged bug
    the issue with the timed items not rotating has been fixed
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    It's back to huge lag and multiple clicks to get it open. 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 20.08.2021
    @FarmerKar (US1)

Can you try clearing your cache for one time and see if that works as a tweak :) ?

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Thank goodness looks like the new event is all sorted now.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    BugsBunny said:
    @FarmerKar (US1)

Can you try clearing your cache for one time and see if that works as a tweak :) ?

It wasn't me, it was the game and it straightened out about 10 min after I posted this. Sorry I didn't let you know.
    Great to hear that its all sorted out.

~ Bugs Bunny

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 21.08.2021
    I am no longer able to scroll thru the rankings, cannot see who is in first etc...  the scroll arrows are gone :(
  • jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 23.08.2021
    When planting tulips at the beachgarden it say's 113 tulips (beachgarden @ lvl 10) when is it finished it says also 113, but when you harvest it it gives you 75 tulips !!!!!!!!

JVD (US1) said:
    I am no longer able to scroll thru the rankings, cannot see who is in first etc...  the scroll arrows are gone :(
    Yes, Only temporarily though

When it first started we were inundated with complaints of lag

As a temporary measure:

- Scrolling of the Ranking is disabled for the time being. You will be able to only see people directly around your position in the ranking.
    - Removing a function that refreshes the ranking when switching tabs
    - Removing a function that refreshes the ranking every time you open the event window

Fingers crossed that we get these functions back soon .... without the lag they caused

@jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) this is a known issue

edited 31.08.2021
    GPE Icon is gone....  :(

Scratch that, it just came back! :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.09.2021
    I thought we had a few more days left of the GPE?  It was there this morning and I donated lots of stuff to it.  The last I saw, I was ranked 1769 or somewhere near that number.  Now it is totally gone!  It it is over, where is my GPE building that I should have recieved?

Post edited by RosyStarling on
    I thought we had a few more days left of the GPE?  It was there this morning and I donated lots of stuff to it.  The last I saw, I was ranked 1769 or somewhere near that number.  Now it is totally gone!  It it is over, where is my GPE building that I should have recieved?

it is coming and going and freezing... :(
    edited 31.08.2021
    ok, tried to donate tulips, it froze up and I had to log out... logged back in and icon is gone again! :(
    Yes for sure! I refreshed...no help...then I just shut down the computer and rebooted it and it reappeared. Whew! I thought I had missed it or something.  I wonder if other players are having the issue of the GPE globe disappearing and then reappearing?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 01.09.2021
    Global Event button is now gone. (First time for me.) Cleared everything out, logged in and out. No joy.

Update. It came back, but now it freezes and I have to reload between donations.
    I just saw artful post in the bug thread.... his is now gone... mine is still coming and going... I have posted in the  bug thread as well.
    @FarmerCli (US1) I moved you out General Dscussions and into the Bug thread discussing the same issue
    My recommendation for the same would be to reload the page between donations for those who have the issue.

The team is aware of this.
    Thank you. :)
    seems to be ok so far today (knock on wood)
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    I won a chicken coop Level 2 but not in my rewards or in my buildings where do I find it
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    I was  to get a Chicken Coop Level 2 for this event as a reward but it is not anywhere can you tell me where to find it   NOT in  REWARDS, Drop Box or special buildings  I worked and got to level 2133  and want my reward 
    edited 04.09.2021
    @BTBB (US1)

It will be a Level one, Tier 2 Chicken Coop in Themed Buildings
    All are level one. The tier is the quality, a bit like the quality in decos

Not in Rewards, Dropbox or Special Buildings 
    It will only show when on the Main Farm
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    edited 29.11.2021
    I can´t donate sarda in the global points event. The same problem with seabass and I have a lot of fish in storage. Annoying.

Try a simple refresh first if that does not work clear your cache, I t may take more than one go

If you need help with that click HERE
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    This has been my first time trying this event as I was unable to register previously.  I was able to register yesterday.  I am able to donate tulips without any problem, but when trying to donate the timed goods, I get error messages and it will not accept my donations.  For instance, it was asking for bonito fish (which I have over 50,000 in inventory).  I selected to add 10,000 and got an error.  Thinking it was too much at once, I selected 4,000.  Still got the error message.  I then thought maybe I misunderstood and I had to wait for the timer to count down to be able to donate, but then it switched to asking for something new.  I guess I am stuck just adding tulips.  If that's the case, I can't say I care to do much with this event.
    edited 29.11.2021
    @VAM (US1)

As above

Try a simple refresh first if that does not work clear your cache, It may take more than one go

If you need help with that click  HERE
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 30.11.2021

New & Improved ????

Not really.....errors are popping up. Donating tulips...no problem. But it seems to hate fish

Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • I registered for the Global Points event (I'm on level 144 so from what I've read above maybe I should have left it this time around) but I can't understand it. I tried to donate things but I just keep getting an error message every time. Is there a problem with the event or am I doing something wrong.
Sign In to comment.