Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wintry fertile field data

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone could supply me with the production amount of special corn of a lvl 10 wintry fertile field please :)

Please mention if the amount includes the corn handbook, or doesn't, and mention if you have booster deco's that give field % (and how many field % booster deco's you have on your main farm).

Also please dissable any badges before getting the data :)

Thanks! :)

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Hi all,

Just wondering if someone could supply me with the production amount of special corn of a lvl 10 wintry fertile field please :)

Please mention if the amount includes the corn handbook, or doesn't, and mention if you have booster deco's that give field % (and how many field % booster deco's you have on your main farm).

It appears that you can collect 352 corn from a special corn seed combined with a level 10 wintry fertile field without any bonuses from handbooks or boosters. You can get this kind of information from looking at the "Second Chance Sales!" offer.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Hi all,

It appears that you can collect 352 corn from a special corn seed combined with a level 10 wintry fertile field without any bonuses from handbooks or boosters. You can get this kind of information from looking at the "Second Chance Sales!" offer.
    When I look there in second chance... it shows 436 for me... so it must include books or something to account for the difference...

Will plant some SS corn in mine and let you know what I am getting.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 19.08.2021
    So I have 9 1% field deco's and library lvl 8 handbook for corn and get 436 corn in wintry field lvl 10.

pic from 2nd chance sales:

pic from my field:

so when looking at the sales info it does take into account what lvl handbook you have and accounts for the deco's as well.
    Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    If one adds the booster badges+outhouses+library books, then one can have a yield like this.  And no I have not bought the highest library book, but do have some significant booster corn badges for my booster board. I am using premium humus as well.  I have 4 outhouses, level 6 corn book, 3 corn booster badges (levels 3-5).

JVD (US1) said:
    So I have 9 1% field deco's and library lvl 8 handbook for corn and get 436 corn in wintry field lvl 10.

pic from my field:

so when looking at the sales info it does take into account what lvl handbook you have and accounts for the deco's as well.
    352*1.09+52 rounds up to 436 so that result matches up.

If one adds the booster badges+outhouses+library books, then one can have a yield like this.  And no I have not bought the highest library book, but do have some significant booster corn badges for my booster board. I am using premium humus as well.  I have 4 outhouses, level 6 corn book, 3 corn booster badges (levels 3-5).

Just wondering, how did you go around getting your booster badges to a higher level? I am not having much success with mine and corn would be useful, but I only collect gold slowly and I only have a few thousand seaweed humus so there is not much there to use in one go unless you have any suggestions about how to use it efficiently.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 20.08.2021
    Thanks for all the info @ninjahuman (AU1), @JVD (US1) & @FarmerCli (US1) :)

Really appreciate it, great to have plenty of data :)

And ninjahuman, besides just a hell of a lot of flipping, which is what a lot of achievements need, my best bet would be Obsidian products :)

If you'd use seaweed humus on an XXL corn seed with a level 10 rural fertile field/wintry fertile field, you would probably get around 10K of corn, give or take a thousand or 2.

Of course, XXL corn seeds might take a while to get, but even just level 1 Obsidian corn seeds would give about 5K under the same circumstances, and you could probably bring the yield to 15K/7.5K of corn for XXL corn seeds/Regular obsidian corn seeds by using a +50% field booster from the lab.

As well, if you have multiple lvl 10 fields of some sort, you could use either potent seaweed humus, or XL Obsidian humus on them to get an even larger quantity, though the long production time might discourage the use of the lab booster.

Also, be aware that potent seaweed humus is still actually better than level 1 Obsidian humus, if the Obsidian feed is anything to go by :) 
    And ninjahuman, besides just a hell of a lot of flipping, which is what a lot of achievements need, my best bet would be Obsidian products :)

If you'd use seaweed humus on an XXL corn seed with a level 10 rural fertile field/wintry fertile field, you would probably get around 10K of corn, give or take a thousand or 2.

Of course, XXL corn seeds might take a while to get, but even just level 1 Obsidian corn seeds would give about 5K under the same circumstances, and you could probably bring the yield to 15K/7.5K of corn for XXL corn seeds/Regular obsidian corn seeds by using a +50% field booster from the lab.

As well, if you have multiple lvl 10 fields of some sort, you could use either potent seaweed humus, or XL Obsidian humus on them to get an even larger quantity, though the long production time might discourage the use of the lab booster.

Also, be aware that potent seaweed humus is still actually better than level 1 Obsidian humus, if the Obsidian feed is anything to go by :) 
    Thanks for the information. Do you know how I can find the exact amounts that the XXL corn seed gives without boosters or handbook amounts included and how easily it can be produced? This can be an option if they give a nice amount of harvest and are not too difficult to produce. One problem is that it is going to cost a lot of diamonds to get the laboratory up to that level. But if it works well, it may help with other things as well and it may be the best option at the moment.
    edited 20.08.2021

Thanks for the information. Do you know how I can find the exact amounts that the XXL corn seed gives without boosters or handbook amounts included and how easily it can be produced? This can be an option if they give a nice amount of harvest and are not too difficult to produce. One problem is that it is going to cost a lot of diamonds to get the laboratory up to that level. But if it works well, it may help with other things as well and it may be the best option at the moment.
    Well, I would be able to supply those numbers, I have only a handbook of +17 corn, and perhaps 1 or 2 field % deco's, that i could perhaps remove...

Of course, if you'd like to find out how much corn level 1 or 3 Obsidian corn seeds gives with your specific boosters, you can always check in the "info tab", or the Obsidian seeds tab of the sowing tab.

To be fair, I gave XXL corn as an example, but it would take a long, long time to get...

As just to research XL (level 2) corn seeds takes 36 research points, as well as 30K of obsidian :(

In terms of ease of production, with a lvl 1 conservatory you an produce 1 every 1H48M, and only takes 84 Obsidian dung per production, so 2 level 2 Ostriches should produce enough dung to keep production running :)

While the lab does take about ~$1.5B to upgrade to level 30, +~35K of diamonds to upgrade to lvl 60, +~100K diamonds to level 90 and +~120K diamonds to reach level 100, it can produce a fair amount of gold, the +50% field booster is not absolutely necessary, especially since the GPE complicated things regarding diamonds :(
    Well, I would be able to supply those numbers, I have only a handbook of +17 corn, and perhaps 1 or 2 field % deco's, that i could perhaps remove...

Of course, if you'd like to find out how much corn level 1 or 3 Obsidian corn seeds gives with your specific boosters, you can always check in the "info tab", or the Obsidian seeds tab of the sowing tab.

To be fair, I gave XXL corn as an example, but it would take a long, long time to get...

As just to research XL (level 2) corn seeds takes 36 research points, as well as 30K of obsidian :(

In terms of ease of production, with a lvl 1 conservatory you an produce 1 every 1H48M, and only takes 84 Obsidian dung per production, so 2 level 2 Ostriches should produce enough dung to keep production running :)

While the lab does take about ~$1.5B to upgrade to level 30, +~35K of diamonds to upgrade to lvl 60, +~100K diamonds to level 90 and +~120K diamonds to reach level 100, it can produce a fair amount of gold, the +50% field booster is not absolutely necessary, especially since the GPE complicated things regarding diamonds :(
    Ok thanks. You can always just give whatever amount it says and tell me the booster amounts you have and I can work it out from there if you would like. I don't have access to this obsidian seeds tab on my farm and I can't see anything about the obsidian seed harvest amounts from the info section. I don't know if it's related to the fact that I have not unlocked the obsidian farm yet.

Ok I see. I just added 18 temporary fertile fields on my main farm. I think if I can get around 40,000 special corn seeds, I can just keep those running and get the achievement to level 21 from there. I only have around 3,000 at the moment, but I have to double check whether I can get enough catalysers from that other deal and whether the laboratory can produce them in a reasonable amount of time or not. Then maybe it is possible to do this within a few months without too much activity.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 20.08.2021
    JVD (US1) said:

pic from my field:

352*1.09+52 rounds up to 436 so that result matches up.

Just wondering, how did you go around getting your booster badges to a higher level? I am not having much success with mine and corn would be useful, but I only collect gold slowly and I only have a few thousand seaweed humus so there is not much there to use in one go unless you have any suggestions about how to use it efficiently.
    Well, a person can look at upgrading the booster badges as an investment to the farm, as once they are upgraded, that is all one needs to do other than to place them on the booster board. 

Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
    edited 20.08.2021

Ok thanks. You can always just give whatever amount it says and tell me the booster amounts you have and I can work it out from there if you would like. I don't have access to this obsidian seeds tab on my farm and I can't see anything about the obsidian seed harvest amounts from the info section. I don't know if it's related to the fact that I have not unlocked the obsidian farm yet.

Ok I see. I just added 18 temporary fertile fields on my main farm. I think if I can get around 40,000 special corn seeds, I can just keep those running and get the achievement to level 21 from there. I only have around 3,000 at the moment, but I have to double check whether I can get enough catalysers from that other deal and whether the laboratory can produce them in a reasonable amount of time or not. Then maybe it is possible to do this within a few months without too much activity.

Yeah, I see, for a level 1 fertile field, Obsidian corn seeds give 1500 corn, Obsidian XL corn seeds gives 2160 corn, and XXL corn seeds gives 2820 corn.

That's without any badges, handbooks or +1% field booster deco's :)
    Well, a person can look at upgrading the booster badges as an investment to the farm, as once they are upgraded, that is all one needs to do other than to place them on the booster board. 

Thanks. I guess part of the problem is to balance between buying the newest level straight away and saving the gold for the other ones but taking a longer time to get there. I think I may go down the path of saving the gold as many of those level 5 badges will cost a lot of gold.

Yeah, I see, for a level 1 fertile field, Obsidian corn seeds give 1500 corn, Obsidian XL corn seeds gives 2160 corn, and XXL corn seeds gives 2820 corn.

Thanks for the information. I think I will try producing heaps of special seeds from the laboratory and see how that goes.

• Yeah, I see, for a level 1 fertile field, Obsidian corn seeds give 1500 corn, Obsidian XL corn seeds gives 2160 corn, and XXL corn seeds gives 2820 corn.

Thanks for the information. I think I will try producing heaps of special seeds from the laboratory and see how that goes.
    Awesome, good luck :)

PS. Of course, those numbers were just when you regularly plant them, they weren't counting humus of any sort :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Well I have a very long way to go to getting my OF to the place where it will start producing those OF XXL seeds for the main farm and the XXL humus/ferts for the main farm.  One of these years I will get there, meantime I do what I can. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file