Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Global Points Event Bugs

When trying to donat stuff, it wont accpet the donation, also is the close button greyed out. even is not working !!!!!!

you need to refresh the game to go any further with it 
Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hey @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)

We are trying to find out why this happens, we'll let you know when we get more info.

~ Bunny
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    The event do not working at all!
    When I donate the box is stuck and it is not possible to move on and I do not get my points even if the box disappears after many minutes! Even my friend have problem with it- after they close the box, the twins do not come up again so they can not donate anything. I'm afraid if I close the box I'll get the same problem some friends. :(
    Hey @Blossom (SKN1)

We are already aware about the issue, and the team is looking into it.

Regards,
    Bunny
    BugsBunny said:
    Hey @Blossom (SKN1)

Regards,
    Bunny
    Okej thanks <3
    But when it will fix? Hope soon :(
    edited 20.08.2021
    BugsBunny said:
    Hey @Blossom (SKN1)

Regards,
    Bunny
    Okej thanks <3
    But when it will fix? Hope soon :(
    Me/Rosy or Chickadee will let you know once we have more information :)

Best Wishes,
    Bunny
  • sarah7 (INT1)sarah7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    I used 39k diamonds but didn't get any points for it. I restarted the game and donated some tulips and only got points for tulips. :(

• I also donated tulips, it is removed from my storage, but dit not see the points for it  :'(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    After donating a boatload of items, the event has disappeared. Did they pull it? Will we get our donated items back?
    I used 39k diamonds but didn't get any points for it. I restarted the game and donated some tulips and only got points for tulips. :(

I also donated tulips, it is removed from my storage, but dit not see the points for it  :'(
    After donating a boatload of items, the event has disappeared. Did they pull it? Will we get our donated items back?
    We've passed this information on! will let you know once we hear back about the same.

@artful (US1) Unfortunately for some, the event disappears after they donate, we are aware about that case too!

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thanks.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I donated 10K tulips and about 75K grouper and it accepted it and posted my new points, but when I went to donate more, it did not accept them though I had another barn load of tulips to give.  It acted as if it accepted them but my points did not change.  I double checked and yes I have 11K of tulips in my barn.  It takes about 30 seconds once I click on the globe thingy to open and then another 30 seconds for me to be able to seemingly donate more items and another 30+ seconds for the rankings to show.  This event is in my opinion just chocked full of bugs. The bug jar is crammed full for this global event.  It so gets in the way of the CC/ML.  Maybe the Team should have planned it when less intense events were running.  Who knows? ~sigh~
    Try to re lload you game
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 20.08.2021
    I also donated tulips, it is removed from my storage, but dit not see the points for it  :'(
    The ranking does not get updated immediately, You can see the update button on the right side of the event dialog, showing the next update of the points
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I got no money for any donated goods.  The field changes output by rank, making it almost pointless.  I am shockingly disappointed by this event.  I keep wanting to find that I a missing something here.  Is there something that I am not seeing?
  • hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    One of the items for donation has a timer, is the product meant to change to a different one after the countdown? If so then that's another bug as mine has been honeydew since the event began.
    I've added that @hamsters1 (GB1)
  • Same issue here, timer has gone through 4 times and stuck on same 2 items
    @hamsters1 (GB1) @greenwitchdeb (US1)   can you tell me which two?

• same here, building 2

edited 20.08.2021

@RosyStarling The timer is near honeydew and it's been honeydew the entire time. Same with ordinary catalyst that has remained unchanged since the event started. If it helps I had picked the pig building .

@RosyStarling The timer is near honeydew and it's been honeydew the entire time. Same with ordinary catalyst that has remained unchanged since the event started. If it helps I had picked the pig building .

Both the right hand ones are timed. Which is your other one?

@RosyStarling it's the ordinary catalyst.
    edited 20.08.2021
    Thank you :)

Bug now acknowledged

• Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    It would seem that although there is a timer it does not matter so much as the same donation items have been asked for constantly. I have building 2 and the items are the same as for the above post from jorisvanvlijmen

• sarah7 (INT1)sarah7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17

I am stuck with cloudberries and ordinary catalyst since the event began. I chose the field.
  • Stuck on Ordinary Catalyst and Cloudberries. I have only been able to continue to donate tulips and just realized when my ranking kept going down that THOUSANDS have not been given points for so I am going to stop. Totally not fair, I am very competitive lol
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Complete waste of time doing this event.   Why do GGS always muck up new events?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Pfffffttt!  My GPE items that were supposed to change did not....definitely not good!  I think whatever we donated will be lost and gone forever.  
    edited 20.08.2021

I am stuck with cloudberries and ordinary catalyst since the event began. I chose the field.
    Stuck on Ordinary Catalyst and Cloudberries. I have only been able to continue to donate tulips and just realized when my ranking kept going down that THOUSANDS have not been given points for so I am going to stop. Totally not fair, I am very competitive lol

Thanks, that the items do not change and is now and acknowledged bug
  • The timer is between Grouper and ordinary catalyst and these items have remained unchanged since the event started. I have donated items that have not had the points added and the items have not been returned. I have picked the chicken building.
Sign In to comment.