Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Windmill level 10

As you can see,level 9 or 10,give the same 1860.
It's a bug ? If give same food why to level up? I don't understand....
It's stupid to level up with 25.000 obs and then 50.000 diamonds if give nothing....

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    i

The higher level is quicker to produce the same amount
  • Silly me,sorry..
    I was thinking will give extra food
    thanks
  • Disappointing, I don't think it's worth the effort
  • Hell not....

Silly me,sorry..
    I was thinking will give extra food
    thanks
    Well, it does per day. Just not per batch
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Every other mill upgrade gave an increased amount of feed - that is a logical assumption that a new level would do the same

Other processing buildings, such as the bakery, upgrades used less material to make the same # of goods. On the surface, it does seem to be deceitful to switch the mill just on the last upgrade. But, I suppose, it is up to us to look before we buy..... still doesn't seem to make it right though 
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    edited 29.08.2021
    OMG....One minute difference. The speed alone is spectacular!!! What??? Not done in seconds ??? Dream coop manages seconds for harvesting: can't believe how sloe reality is  .... hahahahahahahah 

Post edited by RosyStarling on
    edited 28.08.2021
    @ronin7 (INT1)  I understand you are upset but it is against the Community Guidelines to post in all caps
    You can read the Community Guidelines HERE 
    You must edit your post to fit the rules

A reduction from 5 minutes to 4 minutes is 20%. Over a day that is a significant increase in feed

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @RosyStarling sorry but have no idea how to edit anything once I've hit the button.  I'm not upset just incredibly amazed; also I'm not that rushed to care.  The game has lost all its luster for me...sigh.  Have a nice day; stay healthy.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yeah, that Mill upgrade seems darn strong =o

Too bad, that its like in the last rewards of the whole obsidian farm :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file