Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Candy Farm

You may discuss the Candy Farm here

Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

<3 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Is there a level limit on this Candy Farm?  I can't seem to find it or is it not available yet?
    Please n thank you.  
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Yes, you need to be a level 30 to enter the Temporary Farms.
  • O-K.  Thank you.  I am only level 10 or 11.  Thanks again.
    You are welcome! :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    O-K.  Thank you.  I am only level 10 or 11.  Thanks again.
    I recommend you do not even play any of the temp farms (Candy, Festive, Island, Viking or Northern Lights) as they are very expensive and you are still building your regular farms and need all the farm cash you can make to accomplish this. it will also affect the daily boat as you will need additional products from the temp farm to send it out, not worth it. (Please note the temp farms are around for about 30 days and then gone. You have to build them up again next time they show up)

Wait until you are around level 80 or higher when your farms are built up some and producing. This is my experienced opinion of course...

JVD
    Level 727
  • Sam567 (US1)Sam567 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I am already on the candy farm and have reached level 30 but I only unlock the candy farm, not the other farms although it would be stressful having 3 temp farms at the same time I still ask
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    You can't have 3 at the same time. One closes before the next starts   :¬)
    I am already on the candy farm and have reached level 30 but I only unlock the candy farm, not the other farms although it would be stressful having 3 temp farms at the same time I still ask
    You must be level 40 to unlock the flower farm and level 110 to begin collecting the obsidian needed to eventually upgrade your main farmhouse to level 11.  You must also be level 30 to enter the dream worlds.  
Sign In to comment.