Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Dream Missions and a New Event

Comments

• wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    The Global Points Event ended 18 minutes ago and the rewards and standings still haven't been posted. Does anyone know when this will happen?

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    We are aware there has been an issue with the end of the Global Points Event
  • When the  Global Points Event start on all servers?
    edited 14.08.2021
    We do not know
    edited 18.08.2021
    Global Point has started on all servers. The registration phase is 24 hours. Then the event starts.

• hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    How do you register and what happens if you don't get the minimum number of players needed?
    To register click the icon I show above and choose your 'building' (one is actually a field)

In the unlikely event it does not fill then you will be randomly reassigned

The field is already over half filled ( the most popular), so I don't think it will be a problem

All of them are superior to what you can get elsewhere. 

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Not sure I like the list for donating certain items.
  • I don't have the registration button. Other have them now.
    Do you need to reach a level to get it?
    You need to be level 60 to participate in the GPE
    The middle choice has fish so that option might be ok.

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Will it cost gold for the stuff you get in the new competition if you want to upgrade?
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353

My three all had the same options and no fish 

My three all had the same options and no fish 
    Interesting,maybe the lists are random or something, although you would think everyone would have identical lists. Seems the sample i have taken from my current coop everyone seems to have fish in the chicken shed option.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 18.08.2021
    @Blossom (SKN1)  yes I would love to know this as well, the field will definitely take gold to upgrade what about the other 2, if they also take gold to upgrade another event to forget about
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • @Mac56 (GB1) @hamsters1 (GB1)  Did you look at both lists?

edited 18.08.2021
    @Mac56 (GB1) @hamsters1 (GB1)  Did you look at both lists?

Yes I did look at both lists , thank you though.

I'm interested in the prize breakdown as I can't see GGS being generous enough to give everyone a prize building although I'm hoping I will be pleasently surprised.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Its all upgradeable to level 10 with dollars ;)

Their strenght have been reduced a little bit , but its still amazing buildings, considering you can pair the extra production with other ressources

Only level 11 will need research and diamonds to upgrade

With 1 gift, 1 corn badge level 5 , 2 corn badges level 1 , 1 obsidian special seeds , 1 seaweed humus

I was able to produce 15.000 corn :) My rural field is tier 7

So that gives a general idea ;o
  • well that is good news, does that also include the fertile field?

Exxy means the rural fertile field . Just 'rural field' is not an option in the GPE

Up grades are dollars or gold until the higher levels that will need diamonds. The same as non GPE buildings
    edited 19.08.2021
    just to clarify, we can upgrade rural fertile field (reward from event) with farm $$?  No gold required to upgrade?  Diamonds for last level as per all other buildings.

Or is does the reward Rural fertile field require gold to upgrade? 

This is important question to get correct information before choosing what reward we select, as a non gold buyer this is very important.  Not trying to be a pain, just want to make sure we are all clear before making choice.  No use selecting field if it will never be upgraded.
    We have been told it is farm dollars or gold until you reach the higher levels
    Same as 'normal' buildings
  • PLEASE can we get a direct answer (A) or (B)

(A) Rural fertile field REQUIRES gold to upgrade ( as per normal fertile field requires gold, farm $$ not an option)

(B) Rural fertile field can be upgraded with farm $$$
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Pretty sure, both Rosy and I , have answered you directly :)

PLEASE, can you understand what we say? =o

Upgradeable all the way with dollars, until level 10, Then diamonds and obsidian research for level 11 :)
    edited 19.08.2021
    Thanks, the answer was ambiguous,  as it was said as per 'NORMAL' building, normal fertile field requires gold, no farm $$ option.

• when does the new event start? countdown has gone
    edited 20.08.2021
    It's very clunky, I have to click multiple times to open the event and can only see the first 100 or so rankings.

Now it's not opening at all.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    when does the new event start? countdown has gone
    It's very clunky, I have to click multiple times to open the event and can only see the first 100 or so rankings.

Hey, we are aware about the issues with the event, they are reported.

We'll let you know once we got more info.

~ Bunny
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 20.08.2021
    The first part of the event was extremely laggy. Now it's better overall, but I had to refresh due to being stuck on some page for over a minute trying to donate something.
    edited 20.08.2021
    We are aware there are issues with Global Point Event

News Bulletin HERE

Sign In to comment.