Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Dream Missions and a New Event

Comments

• BillJohn (US1)BillJohn (US1) US1 Posts: 78
    I needed to give this version of Tessa's a few days try before commenting.  My first impression is I much prefer the dream experience of Tessa's over this rep pts/mission version for 2 reasons.  The first is I get my fill of missions doing the cc's, and secondly the rewards for this new Tessa's are not enough for the time and effort as far as I can tell.
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    GGS is only trying to make the game more fun to play. I agree it's rather unfair how gold buyers get benefits over non gold buyers, but that's the point of buying gold. Why judge so harshly on this new update when you've barely had any time to enjoy it?
    Sure playing a game is fun, but this game is aming more and more ad the gold players, nothing fun at playing missions over and over again, like the cooperative championships 2 times a week ?

and now in te tessa dream also pfffffffffffff, someone thinks we are nuts !!!!!!!!!!
    That's what we are all of us nuts

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Somethhings doesn't work in the dream word missions! Things that its time is too long as wheat etc! 
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    I did try to be optimistic about the new version of Tessa's dream world. My worst event ever. Lowest rank, least diamonds earned. I really hate doing missions and it was especially tough trying to participate in the regular farm co-op events and do missions in TDW. Feeling sad.
  • hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    I did try to be optimistic about the new version of Tessa's dream world. My worst event ever. Lowest rank, least diamonds earned. I really hate doing missions and it was especially tough trying to participate in the regular farm co-op events and do missions in TDW. Feeling sad.
    Weirdly I actually did slightly better in this version but I still absolutely loathe and despise the change to the event. It requires far to much effort for little return.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    hamsters1 (GB1) said:
     It requires far to much effort for little return.
    I will stay in this ... 
    I think that says everything

• So glad it's finished for now, hated it! Lose the missions please x
  • haven't recieved my diamonds from tessa's world even after the update. not impressed, I gave it a try including doing missions but it doesn't appeal to me at all. missions to do whilst also doing them in cc is not very enjoyable.
  • haven't recieved my diamonds from tessa's world even after the update. not impressed, I gave it a try including doing missions but it doesn't appeal to me at all. missions to do whilst also doing them in cc is not very enjoyable.
    At this moment the event is still running
  • After the update  can't enter Greta's Dream World
    The page just loading....
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    Entering Gretha is not possible
    ria36
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    After the update  can't enter Greta's Dream World
    The page just loading....
    Same on GB :(
  • Wijker (NL1)Wijker (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    I have not received my diamants and rest of my gold from Tessa. Greta has already started.
    Could this be restored please?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 12.08.2021
    We are aware that rewards have not been paid out for Tessa's Dream Farm
    and the new Greta Dream World is not opening

See the News Bulletin HERE
    edited 12.08.2021
    I have the same issue. Greta doesn't start up.
  • kjd98 (GB1)kjd98 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Same for me, gets stuck on 'loading game assets'
  • jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 12.08.2021
    I the lucky one i guess im in the Greta dream 
    edited 12.08.2021
    I have not received my diamants and rest of gold from last played Tessa.
    Could this be restored please?
    I am aslo in... but I was before they close us. everyone that was in Greta stayed there
    They never closed Greta , all the others can't get in

• GrowinOn (US1)GrowinOn (US1) US1 Posts: 0
    anyone not able to open new dream? Just sits there...
    Reload and Greta should now work
    I had the same issue, but just now I could enter Greta again.
    yes.. everything seems ok now 
    thank you
  • When starts the new event?
    btw,still caan't get in greta...
    maybe ggs will pay us the time we lost with  doing nothing on greta. :D
    edited 12.08.2021

When starts the new event?
    btw,still caan't get in greta...
    maybe ggs will pay us the time we lost with  doing nothing on greta. :D
    Reload to get into Greta as stated above.

See the News Bulletin HERE

There you will see

"The Global Point Event will start shortly after the update
    The event registration phase is 6 hours.
    Event will end tomorrow around about 17:00 CEST."

• well  the  upddate waas now 2h..
    "shortly"  maybe  means different things?
    it will start today?i'm still confuse
    thank you
    edited 12.08.2021
    @bebelusha92 (RO1) 

The Update was global

The GPE only applies to the INT and BR servers only

I have amended the News Bulletin
  • wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    The information on the Global Points Event is not helpful. Why doesn't it tell you how many diamonds, etc for each building type you need in order to play that building? That is basic info that is needed. It's like signing a contract for a house and then finding out you cant afford it, it was too expensive. You should now what the registration fee is before you register for something. It's not that hard!

I think I wont play this one and see what players say on here. Sorry, diamonds are too precious in this game. 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I talked to others in the Team and there is no registration fee, there is no limit to anything
    in the registration phase it is shown what will be delivered and for how many points the unit of the given thing is delivered.  It is just that if you are looking to go up in the ranks you choose to donate more things, it is your choice
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
Sign In to comment.