Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Event guessing

13»

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 27.07.2021
    We have  asked about this

As I said before '3 days' is anything above 2 days 1sec and the full 3 days.
     2 days 17hr falls within that

If we get further accurate information we will let you know

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 27.07.2021
    Your statement was and I quote

Don't forget 5 days means anywhere between 5 days 23 hours and 59 secs to 5 days exactly

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4358673/#Comment_4358673

which means anything 5days and 6 days will show as 5 days and this is how it has ALWAYS been not what you said last post. 

which means what I said agrees with your 1st statement and the way it has always been.  3days is anywhere between 3 days and 3days 23 hrs 59mins 59 secs and VF is 2 days 16hours so unless something has changed since last FL and EVERY other count down we have they are 1 day short

Even look at the fishing hard work event it says 2 days and FL shows 3 days

No wonder so many players ask for proper countdown timer and get confused as not even GGS know how their OWN countdowns work 
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Your statement was and I quote

Don't forget 5 days means anywhere between 5 days 23 hours and 59 secs to 5 days exactly

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4358673/#Comment_4358673

which means anything 5days and 6 days will show as 5 days and this is how it has ALWAYS been not what you said last post. 

which means what I said agrees with your 1st statement and the way it has always been.  3days is anywhere between 3 days and 3days 23 hrs 59mins 59 secs and VF is 2 days 16hours so unless something has changed since last FL and EVERY other count down we have they are 1 day short

Even look at the fishing hard work event it says 2 days and FL shows 3 days

No wonder so many players ask for proper countdown timer and get confused as not even GGS know how their OWN countdowns work 

To be fair, Rosy did make a small mistake there about how the countdowns work, but I really don't know what your problem is, you seem to have a really big chip on your shoulder.

As I already stated in more than 1 comment, this same situation happened at the end of the last fl, so I don't understand why you are creating such a fuss now.

Also, perhaps you should show a bit more respect to Rosy, considering that in my limited knowledge, Rosy isn't a ggs employee, and volunteers quite some time to keep the forum running smoothly, creating fun contests, & in general helping us all out.

Personally, whether I'm on the right or the wrong side of this argument, I think you need to chill out a bit, and stop being so maniacal, it's a small pity you can't ban people from your thread... that being said, I would be very sorry to whoever's thread you would go to next.
    edited 28.07.2021
    it is not an argument, just trying to get GGS to get it right, this did not happen last FL (but has happened before and it was total insanity).  The easy solution is for GGS to put proper countdown timer on everything, not just on FL, get rid of the inaccurate and confusing ~3days  Rosy first statement was the correct 1 and totally agreed with her, it was not a mistake.

We will see what happens in the next couple of days, what GGS does to fix this error.  I NEVER said it was Rosy fault she just came back with an incorrect answer which GGS gave her to try cover their butts.  I have always said this is a GGS error that needed to be fixed, but they never listen, even gave them a week heads up to the problem that was coming

this is what the countdowns should be like on EVERY event, like Dream world.  NOTE 1 day = 25hrs 27mins (MORE than 1 day)

@The Best King (INT1)

or even better same as VF

HWE/CHWE/FWE temp farms and FL should all have this style of countdown

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • it is not an argument, just trying to get GGS to get it right, this did not happen last FL (but has happened before and it was total insanity).  The easy solution is for GGS to put proper countdown timer on everything, not just on FL, get rid of the inaccurate and confusing ~3days  Rosy first statement was the correct 1 and totally agreed with her, it was not a mistake.

We will see what happens in the next couple of days, what GGS does to fix this error.  I NEVER said it was Rosy fault she just came back with an incorrect answer which GGS gave her to try cover their butts.  I have always said this is a GGS error that needed to be fixed, but they never listen, even gave them a week heads up to the problem that was coming

this is what the countdowns should be like on EVERY event, like Dream world.  NOTE 1 day = 25hrs 27mins (MORE than 1 day)

@The Best King (INT1)

or even better same as VF

HWE/CHWE/FWE temp farms and FL should all have this style of countdown

Right, well, I do agree on you that the timers should be like that...

Though, while I'm hardly saying that my counting methods are perfect, I've made mistakes before, I would be interested if someone else that has recorded their medals from the last fl would be able to weigh in on the amount of medals they recorded :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    the FL says 2 days right now and we have one day and 11 hours in the VF.... it is correct... always seems to work this way at least on my computer
    edited 30.07.2021
    looks like they just fixed it, countdown, just jumped from 1 day to 3hrs, in mins, there was nothing in between.  I have been watching, took a long time, but someone, finally adjusted the clock
  • looks like they just fixed it, countdown, just jumped from 1 day to 3hrs, in mins, there was nothing in between.  I have been watching, took a long time, but someone, finally adjusted the clock

Yep, that's what i said happened at the end of the last fl as well :)
  • no usually countdown starts for me for the last 24hrs.  not last 3hrs
  • no usually countdown starts for me for the last 24hrs.  not last 3hrs
    :)
  • We kind of got off topic here, what is the next event?? For no logical reason I will say the fair, regular HWE would be my second guess.
  • We kind of got off topic here, what is the next event?? For no logical reason I will say the fair, regular HWE would be my second guess.

Haha, yeah, well, you certainly guessed right...

I've not been guessing too much recently, both because i've been a bit busy, and because the events pattern seems to be fluctuating lately, and any of my guesses definitely wouldn't be educated :D
  • Well, at this point it's flipping a coin between a chwe and a hwe as the next event, nevertheless, I'll go with:

Next Event: Cooperative Hard Worker Event
  • Event Guessing (NPNG) No Pain No Gain, 

As far as events go, I have figured out a pattern that events follows. They are all on a rotation system; so there is a timely order for every event, you just have to figure out the event you like playing and it's time rotation (schedule).  Some of us like the NPNG fishery event, not so much the NPNG farming event.  

These NPNG events are set on a two week timer and start precisely at 4 a.m. (CST) Tuesday mornings. This week was the farming NPNG event, which started Tuesday morning ~ 4 a.m. and will end Thursday morning at ~4 a.m.  Next week On Tuesday ~ 4 a.m. the NPNG fishery should start and go until Thursday morning ~ 4 a.m. this pattern repeats itself. Week in and week out. 

Hopefully this clears up some confusion on events and "guessing". 

Andrew
  • Next Event will be...Normal HWE...It will start on next Tuesday
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 09.09.2021
    Event Guessing (NPNG) No Pain No Gain, 

As far as events go, I have figured out a pattern that events follows. They are all on a rotation system; so there is a timely order for every event, you just have to figure out the event you like playing and it's time rotation (schedule).  Some of us like the NPNG fishery event, not so much the NPNG farming event.  

These NPNG events are set on a two week timer and start precisely at 4 a.m. (CST) Tuesday mornings. This week was the farming NPNG event, which started Tuesday morning ~ 4 a.m. and will end Thursday morning at ~4 a.m.  Next week On Tuesday ~ 4 a.m. the NPNG fishery should start and go until Thursday morning ~ 4 a.m. this pattern repeats itself. Week in and week out. 

Hopefully this clears up some confusion on events and "guessing". 

Andrew

Hi Andrew, well, yeah, as hwe's are 3 days long, and cc's are 4 days long, that means that within 7 days, they both happen once, and that hwe's (of some kind) have started on Tuesdays for a fair while.

Nevertheless, Hwe's and cc's were not always set up at 3 days long and 4 days long respectively, so while that may be the pattern for now, it is certainly not the all-time pattern :(

As well, because the alternation of cc's and hwe's are extremely regular, this thread, "Event guessing" is not so much about guessing/predicting if there will be a hwe of some kind after a cc, but instead, what kind of hwe will there be?

Will there be a Cooperative hard worker event, a Hard worker event, or a Fishing hard worker event, and, in the case of fhwe's, will the Village fair or the fhwe count for the Farmer's league?

Oh, and a final thought, I find your calculation of when hwe's end troubling, though they do seem to start on Tuesday's for the immediate past, 3 day long events would end on Friday, if an event would start on Tuesday and end the same time on Thursday, that would be a 2 day long hwe, which I can't recall recording :(

Next Event will be...Normal HWE...It will start on next Tuesday

Sounds good FuriousDragon :)

While it could possibly be a vf + fhwe next week, I would agree with you, and say that there's about a 60% chance of there being a regular hwe :)
  • Next event: Vf + fhwe (with fhwe counting for the fl)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file