Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Leveling Up Village Pond (No Fish)

I read here that fish are added to the Village Pond after gaining one happiness point. Based on the wording, my understanding is that the extra point is earned by filling the level one pond 100% with pellets (450,000). Is this correct?

If so, would upgrading the pond to level two mean that it now needs to be filled with 575,000 pellets before fish will be added to the pond?

Best Answers

• Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    Answer ✓
    I think fish to the village pond are added automatically after Goldfish event is finished. You just need to feed this fish with pellets to be sure they are not starving or die.
    Village pond can be upgraded like any other building in the village, by filling required materials to 100%.
    Upgraded pond will increase max possible fish capacity.
    The more fish you will have in your pond, the higher village happiness you will have.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Answer ✓
    You can read all bout the Village Pond in the GGS Wiki HERE

Answers

• Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    Answer ✓
    I think fish to the village pond are added automatically after Goldfish event is finished. You just need to feed this fish with pellets to be sure they are not starving or die.
    Village pond can be upgraded like any other building in the village, by filling required materials to 100%.
    Upgraded pond will increase max possible fish capacity.
    The more fish you will have in your pond, the higher village happiness you will have.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Answer ✓
    You can read all bout the Village Pond in the GGS Wiki HERE
  • _Sass_ (US1)_Sass_ (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    So it's as simple as playing the goldfish rescue event? We're doing that, so I guess we'll have fish in a few days, then!  :) 

We've been constantly adding pellets to the pond, so we'll have plenty of food available. Now that I know the upgrade isn't a cause for concern, I'll let the others in the coop know we can proceed with material donations.

Thank you for the help, Moliugas and Rosy! It's much appreciated.

• Caveat. The larger your fish pond the more pellets per hour are used. My coop upgraded our pond and the number of players we have means that most of the higher level players spend all their time making gold fish pellets just to keep the pond from emptying. You may want to make sure that you don't over expand your pond.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    It is the number of fish that drives the pellet usage. Each time GFR runs we acquire more fish and the usage goes up. If you all stop feeding them for a day or two some will "escape" and the pellet usage will drop.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file