Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

[Discussion] Dream Missions and a New Event

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,597
    Well, i dont think this version replaces forever the other Tessa version

• Tammy91 (US1)Tammy91 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    I believe this update was so us players can have a improved game experience, and have another fun thing in the game that we can enjoy. Most of us started playing this game for fun and relaxation.
    What is fun and exciting about it. Having to be on here all day every day? People have lives and some of us cant afford to buy gold, which seems to be the main goal of this game. 
    Tammy91 @ us 1
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 2,285
    Exxy (INT1) said:

btw , the xp version still exists , and will still happen , if u prefer it
    @Exxy (INT1)
    Where id you read or interpret that the XP version still exists and will still happen?  If that is the case, then there is still hope :)

I read in the announcement that they're "adding a new mission reward system to Tessa’s Dream World ....... This is going to change your Dream World experience and it all starts today!"
    To me, it sounds permanent; I did not get the feeling that there would still be an XP version, perhaps alternating with this one, but just this one from now on.

Oh well, who knows, its possible that Im wrong too

But they have kept older/different versions of dream world alive in the past 

Just like version with / without gourmet farm products, so im not sure, they would have really killed the XP version , but its possible, we really dont know at this point

Everyone is complaining (including myself) when y'all don't realize you get rewards for scoring rep in the DW. What type of rewards? Gold flowers 😝

On another note- you've got to be messing with us and these yellow hybiscus missions.
    How did you get goldflowers?  I did a few missions this morning, I just logged back  in & don't have any goldflowers nor goldflower seeds.

We do get a few diamonds for completing the tasks for earning RP, but that's all I'm really seeing
  • Everyone is complaining (including myself) when y'all don't realize you get rewards for scoring rep in the DW. What type of rewards? Gold flowers 😝

On another note- you've got to be messing with us and these yellow hybiscus missions.
    How did you get goldflowers?  I did a few missions this morning, I just logged back  in & don't have any goldflowers nor goldflower seeds.

We do get a few diamonds for completing the tasks for earning RP, but that's all I'm really seeing

@jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)
    LOL - Thank you so much!
    We get goldflowers that is, if we get enough points to get all the way to 49/50 of the rewards
    I'm not very optomistic I'll get there, this event
    (Love your red artwork on this one)
  • AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    Everyone is complaining (including myself) when y'all don't realize you get rewards for scoring rep in the DW. What type of rewards? Gold flowers 😝

It's a reward for when you get over 900k
    edited 05.08.2021
    Well, its a competition game =o

More than a relaxing game, I went around and tried to find any place or description where it mentions that big farm is a relaxing game

This is the main component of the game, as being a strategy and farming game

The experience on missioning is great so far in Tessa, havent stumbled much on heavy golders

We're playing missions :)

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 418
    Well, i dont think this version replaces forever the other Tessa version
    They said it was an update to Tessa's world so it seems like it is here to stay.  I was actually going to put more effort into it this time, but not with missions.  I'll just set it and forget it as in I will go in and just take the minimum payout at the end.  I'll just focus on other things.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 2,038
    @Morti (SKN1)  he means both versions of Tessa's Dream World will run.

This version with Missions, where you need RP. 
    And the original version, no Missions, where you need XP

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 418

So we will still get the other version.  That is good to know.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • I used to enjoy the tessa dream world but with the new update and the loss of sunflowers it seems impossible to get the income to upgrade buildings and buy land which in turn prevents levelling up. very disappointed
    carrianne9 @ en 1
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 204

But there is no guarantee ??
Sign In to comment.