Home Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Ghosts in my farm =`o w o´=

Yesterday I sowed wheat in all my fields except those that had glitter on them. Without me logging out or even clicking on anything in the game suddenly, alpha was sown in the empty fields. Have the ghosts been in my farm or what has happened? :neutral:  

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 761
    :)  Looks like your friends gifted you with some of their "Mysterious Seeds". These are obtained from various events.

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 478
    :)  Looks like your friends gifted you with some of their "Mysterious Seeds". These are obtained from various events.
    "Mysterious Seeds"? How do they change what you have in the fields then? They are gifts :open_mouth:

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,760
    @Blossom (SKN1) most of us felt they were pranks (even though they were in the gift section) since when applied they do change what you have planted... example: sunflowers to wildflowers. But I have never seen all the fields changed to the same crop.

Also,I don't think we can get them anymore... so must be someone with inventory of them.

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click BIG FARM WIKI**

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 478
    JVD (US1) said:
    @Blossom (SKN1) most of us felt they were pranks (even though they were in the gift section) since when applied they do change what you have planted... example: sunflowers to wildflowers. But I have never seen all the fields changed to the same crop.

Also,I don't think we can get them anymore... so must be someone with inventory of them.

Thank you for your information <3
    Yeah if you want this you had pland yes it not feel good at all :) I not have them. 

Sign In to comment.