Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Obsidian Farm Market Hall Error

Support is not allowing tickets, keep getting an error, try again later.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 29.07.2021
    This blank Market on the Obsidian farm is a known issue an currently being investigated

Many report building another field cures the problem

There are no other reports of Support not accepting tickets.
    Can you tell me how you tried to contact them? In game or via website?

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Support icon in game was what I used. Then filled out the form, attached the picture and it was not sent, I got the error.

Maybe they blocked me after that special seed, special humus issue I was having with them  :D
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Until this bug is fixed, there is a workaround:  Demolish a field and then rebuild it.  See if this will work for you. :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    After the Farm League and Fair and FHW all ended, there are no more contracts in the Obsidian Farm Market.
  • Vanilla (IT1)Vanilla (IT1) IT1 Posts: 214
    It works.... but after every completed and submitted contract, the error returns. If every time, we have to build a field, we waste precious dollars
    Support icon in game was what I used. Then filled out the form, attached the picture and it was not sent, I got the error.

Maybe they blocked me after that special seed, special humus issue I was having with them  :D
    Thank you, will try to find out why it didn't work. 

if you have future difficulties do try the other way to reach to Support

No-one is EVER blocked!
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    After the Farm League and Fair and FHW all ended, there are no more contracts in the Obsidian Farm Market.
    it is a known bug.  A workaround is to demolish one field and then rebuild it.
    All threads on the bug with the Obsidian farm  market have been merged
Sign In to comment.