Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended] [July Word Search - Big Farm Buildings

ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
edited 02.08.2021 in Contests & Awards

Word Search Contest - BIG FARM BUILDINGS

July 28 - 31 2021

Rules:
1. One entry per player (no multiple accounts allowed)
2. Send your list of no more than 25 words you find in the puzzle below to:  ChickadeeQuilter by July 31 at 1:00 am (CET)
3. Winners will be based upon the number of words found that perfectly match my word list.
4. Hint: There are 25 correct words. I will publish the word list with the announcement of the winners.
5. Please do not use non-standard fonts or exaggerated spacing when entering your submission as this might cause the submission to be invalidated.
6. Note: There may be other words that are not buildings in this puzzle, but those do not count. Your submission should only contain the 25 words that are related to the topic. A list containing more than 25 Word Search words will be invalidated so be careful of the words you find and select to be in your submission.
7. 1st - 4th Place (based on the most correct words) will be chosen by the lottery system.

Prizes: 
1st Place:  4000 gold (one winner)
2nd Place: 3000 gold (two possible winners)
3rd Place:  2000 gold (two possible winners)
4th Place:  1000 gold (four possible winners)

All other winners will share in the prize of Seaweed feed; Seaweed fertilizer; Seaweed Humus
Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 28.07.2021
    Oh dear me! I sure goofed and did not post the puzzle wordsearch.  Well here it is:

Big Farm Buildings Word Search

The contest is over and you all did a great job.  I will be figuring out the winners and the prizes should be posted and awarded soon.
    edited 02.08.2021

Contest Winners Announcement

Big Farm Buildings Word Search

What a fantastic bunch of players we had for this contest.  You all did so very well.  Thank you for playing this contest. 

First Place (4000 Gold)
    MeowBunny (INT1)

2nd Place (3000 Gold)
    Letty.liongamez (GB1)
    Blue Denim (US1)

3rd Place (2000 Gold)
    JellyJam (US1)
    Sarah7 (INT1)

4th Place (1000 Gold)
    The Best King (INT1)
    ViolinCat123 (US1)
    diksh (IN1)
    chami (AU1)

Other Contestants 
    (10 Seaweed Humus, 100 Seaweed Fertilizer, 100 Seaweed Feed, 100 Seaweed Liquid Fertilizer)
    Shy90 (US1)

Answers to the Big Farm Buildings Word Search

I hope everyone had fun with this Word Search!  Be on the lookout for more Word/Phrase Search Contests in the future here in the Forum and in Discord.  Here is the link to join us at Discord: 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/212654/big-farm-discord-is-growing
    Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
  • AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    Thankyou for such an amazing word search, chickadee 💖
    Congratulations to all the winners 🎉👍
  • MeowBunny (INT1)MeowBunny (INT1) INT1 Posts: 22
    Thanks a lot for the contest CDQ ! :D:D Congratssss to all the other winners :D:D
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Thank you very much ChickadeeQuilter for this lovely contest, it was a lot of fun, & Congrat's to all the winner's,

:)

• Great contest, thanks Chickadee :)

And congrats to all the winners, you all did awesome :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file