Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Event guessing

Comments

• That is my guess, I would be quite surprised if it was not the regular HWE next. After that the predicting gets tougher.
    Eek, right, sorry, forgot that i was saying the same thing as you :(

True, it might get a bit dicey...

A problem with predicting the next events is that we don't know why the pattern changed, just like with the time where there was a chwe + fhwe, or where there was only 1 hwe or chwe in between 2 vf's, ggs might just be trying to mix things up, or maybe it's a mistake that they did :(
  • Well, that was certainly a pattern change, bringing the fair back so soon. I am shocked! They must be reading this thread and crossing us up on purpose lol! :)  

I will stick with my guess of regular HWE after the next CC but nothing would surprise me at this point.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well , we never saw coming a soccer event :)
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 10.06.2021
    Haha, true,

Yeah, it's a tumultuous time right now, i would agree with you about staying with a hwe, as that is what happened last time after the vf's happened in this order, but last time it was a hwe that was in between the 2 vf's, now it was a chwe, so it might be a chwe as well for the next (non-cc) event.
    Post edited by The Best King (INT1) on
  • Farmer Joe77 (US1)Farmer Joe77 (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    edited 17.06.2021
    I no longer have a clue what will be next. I do have a question though, what will be the next month long temp farm?

If i recall correctly, we had 4 straight winter farms (1 of the 4 was the festive farm), and now we have had the candy and island farms alternating twice.
  • I no longer have a clue what will be next. I do have a question though, what will be the next month long temp farm?

If i recall correctly, we had 4 straight winter farms (1 of the 4 was the festive farm), and now we have had the candy and island farms alternating twice.

Yeah, good point,

I would lean on the side of a viking farm next, because it's been so long, and perhaps because i would prefer a viking over a candy farm :) But it could still easily be the candy farm :( We'll just have to wait and see...
    edited 21.06.2021
    Next event: hwe - Hard Worker Event
  • Next event: Hard Worker Event
  • Sounds right to me, we haven't had a regular HWE in a while.
    I'll guess , FHW with CHWE combo! :)

Cause i love betting on impôssible odds!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 29.06.2021
    I hope it isn't FHWE I've collected all my herring!

edited 06.07.2021
    Ah well, it's very tricky to guess for the next event, the data's been pretty sketchy in terms of forming patterns, but if I had to put my money on something, i would say:

Next event: Hard Worker Event :#  
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    again CHWE??
    whoever is responsible to start theses events ... i think they are  forgetting the HWE

• again CHWE??
    whoever is responsible to start theses events ... i think they are  forgetting the HWE

Yeah, normally there's a pattern where 4 out of 5 of the events will be a chwe, but then 4 out of 5 of the next events will be a hwe, they seem to be skipping the hwe for some reason :((
  • Working backwards before today, the last 6 events were CC, Fair & FHWE, CC, HWE, CC, Fair & FHWE. I told my coop yesterday I expected the CHWE since the last non fishing one was the regular HWE. I have always thought they usually but not always alternate.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    To be honest I have not seen the CHWE in a long time now
    - almost like no 1 was doing it so they finally stop running it :) Not that we get much of a choice with all the still double co op events running most of the time which seems to include that CC way too often!!
  • It's hard for me to predict events now it seems, I was used to a pattern but they seems to have changed it for both the regularity of the vf/fhwe's, and the chwe/hwe pattern, I understand that it might be harder to keep track of the last few events when there's more vf's and stuff but here's a list of the last 10 chwe's/hwe's:

chwe                                      
    chwe
    hwe
    chwe
    chwe
    hwe
    chwe
    chwe
    hwe
    chwe
  • Next event: vf + fhwe, vf counting for fl.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 20.07.2021
    the real big question is next event will be CC but that then leaves 4 days for last event of FL.... HMMMMMM, back to back CC or will they extend a HWE/CHWE/VF to 4 days
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • the real big question is next event will be CC but that then leaves 4 days for last event of FL.... HMMMMMM, back to back CC or will they extend a HWE/CHWE/VF to 4 days

Good point, i'm hoping it'll be a vf, then we should be back on track regarding the pattern :)
  • Right now the FL says 6 days left, doesn't that mean there will be only 3 days left after this CC?

I forgot to guess the last one but I was sure it would be the fair after the frequency of the last 2 fairs. I was wrong. So, the next event I would think will be the VF, which I believe would fit the previous pattern. Who knows?

That would be my guess too , but who knows :D
  • Right now the FL says 6 days left, doesn't that mean there will be only 3 days left after this CC?

I forgot to guess the last one but I was sure it would be the fair after the frequency of the last 2 fairs. I was wrong. So, the next event I would think will be the VF, which I believe would fit the previous pattern. Who knows?

@Farmer Joe77 (US1) Yeah, i would agree with you and Exxy, should be a 3 day vf + fhwe next with the vf counting for the fl :)
    edited 26.07.2021
    the last event is 4 days, surely you are all use to how the time left works on event by now, it is showing 5 days ATM, which actually means 5days + hours, there is 1 day + hours left on CC, which means 4 days left for last event.  If this has not be considered by GGS there will be another stuff up for sure, event will start and then ended or times adjusted so players who bought season pass will be ripped off 1 day.

Even basic maths tells you there has to be another 4 day event.  46 days FL.

so far there has been 6 4 days CC (including this) and 6 3 day other event (42 days), leaving 4 days
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 26.07.2021
    the last event is 4 days, surely you are all use to how the time left works on event by now, it is showing 5 days ATM, which actually means 5days + hours, there is 1 day + hours left on CC, which means 4 days left for last event.  If this has not be considered by GGS there will be another stuff up for sure, event will start and then ended or times adjusted so players who bought season pass will be ripped off 1 day.

Even basic maths tells you there has to be another 4 day event.  46 days FL.

so far there has been 7 4 days CC (including this) and 7 3 day other event, leaving 4 days

Ok, I don't want to get into an argument here, especially another one with you, but there's a few things I think i should point out here :)

1st of all, I'm really not good at counting the medals left in the fl, I can probably get the right answer if I expend enough brainpower, but it's just not intuitive to me at all and I'm too lazy to think too much about it :)

Now, I'll say right here, I don't know whether it's going to be a 3 or 4 day last fl event, it could be either, or none, I don't know at all, though if I had to bet, I'd put my money on a 3 day event.

I'm not sure about the people who bought the season pass being "ripped off", perhaps that's a bit harsh, and I'm sure there's players that didn't buy the pass that worked very hard and spent time, energy & gold and would really appreciate the extra medal of a 4 day event and might feel a bit ripped off as well!

Now lets get down to the data, my records of my last fl tell me that there was only 45 medals (days) in the last fl, and I do remember the last medal payout of the last fl and there being 1 day left and later on that day there was only a few hours left i think :(

Now, that's it for what I have, at least we only need to wait 35H to find out what and how long the last event will be :)

And I don't want to be mean, but talking about basic math:

7 x 4 days event = 28

7 x 3 days event = 21

Total days:           49(?)          
    edited 26.07.2021
    @The Best King (INT1) I had typo and corrected it, 7 was suppose to be 6,even without that, FL is showing last event will be 4 days

BTW if it shows 45days of FL just after start that is actually 46 days

LOL, now my count down has changed to 4 days, WTF looks like they just took a day away from FL, it said 5 days 4 hrs ago
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 26.07.2021
    Don't forget 5 days means anywhere between 5 days 23 hours and 59 secs to 5 days exactly

edited 26.07.2021
    yes @RosyStarling that is what I was trying to say.  I hope GGS is aware that this last event is 4 days long according to countdown.  Please make sure they are aware of this so we don't have dramas AFTER the event has been started. I think the last event is going to finish very early on the last day from what I saw on the countdown yesterday
  • @The Best King (INT1) I had typo and corrected it, 7 was suppose to be 6,even without that, FL is showing last event will be 4 days

BTW if it shows 45days of FL just after start that is actually 46 days

LOL, now my count down has changed to 4 days, WTF looks like they just took a day away from FL, it said 5 days 4 hrs ago

Perhaps you don't understand what I said, I didn't say that at the beginning of the last fl it was showing 44 days, what I said is that there was only 45 medals in the last fl and that near the end a day was chopped off, and considering that now there's only 3 days left in the fl right now (which is 3H after the medal payout) I would guess that it's probably going to be the same thing for this fl :)

yes @RosyStarling that is what I was trying to say.  I hope GGS is aware that this last event is 4 days long according to countdown.  Please make sure they are aware of this so we don't have dramas AFTER the event has been started. I think the last event is going to finish very early on the last day from what I saw on the countdown yesterday

Considering that it happened in the last fl as well, I think ggs should be aware of it, though if they don't, it's probably too late now anyways :(

And the last event as well as the fl always finishes early as far as I know :)

I'm on your side, I'm really hoping for a 4 day event, I'm perhaps just not as confident of a 4 day event happening instead of a 3 day one as you :)
    edited 27.07.2021
    well it looks like nobody told GGS too make sure this is 4 day event, it is wrong

screen shots below show that there will be 1 day left, when will you ever listen?

Screen shots show more than 3 days left of FL but VF only has 2 days 17hrs.....Ahhh I tried to give you plenty of warning this was going to happen about a week ago and then a couple of days ago and then again today..    AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now how will they fix this, shorten the FL by 1 day?  Extend VF when already running?

@BugsBunny @RosyStarling

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file