Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Deco's

I'd really love to see some new deco's. Doing the side events are getting stale. Why bust your hump to win when we get the same ole deco's?

Comments

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I agree it would be nice to see some new decos.  Or at least use different ones, not the same ones over and over again.
  • Novel (US1)Novel (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    When I'm in the decoration collection tower there are so very many deco's I haven't gotten yet. Perhaps Big Farm could introduce more of them.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Oh yes aggre with you!
  • I'd really love to see some new deco's. Doing the side events are getting stale. Why bust your hump to win when we get the same ole deco's?
    I could not agree more. It is not fun to always win the same things.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 10.08.2021
    I've seen a lot of players use the same decos to make pretty patterns on their farm, so there are some that do like getting multiple of the same ones.
    I don't mind the same ones, it keeps the deco tower smaller. It already takes a lot of scrolling to get rid of the ! on the tower, and I look at happiness points on a deco more than what the deco looks like, so the same ones don't bother me ..... but I am just one voice ;)

I do agree it would be nice if they would re-release some of the older ones we can't get anymore. And maybe even offer a little something for completing a level in the deco tower. It doesn't have to be big, just a little token, but a reward of some-sort for building every deco on a level.
    Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
Sign In to comment.