Home General Discussions & Questions

built for succes

Probably stupid question but here it is. Under super sale there is an offer l don't understand. All these stables, built for success. What exactly is the offer about? As it is to be bought with real money, there should be a better info about the offer.

Answers

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 2,010

• jiebie (US1)jiebie (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    really? you get 10 summery manors at level 8?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 2,010
    To be honest I had to ask.

It is such a good deal I asked if they were skins

They are not.  

And I also discovered if you scroll down there are some dots, with even more offers

Dozens of them

Many of us  (mods) did  not know either so we thought most people wouldn't either

Chickadee put a bit of info in our Mod News Bulletin so more know about these deals

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,172
    really? you get 10 summery manors at level 8?
    The only success from these offers is how much money the company are getting off you.
    Moved On !
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 746
    Many players have no hope of ever getting the Summery Country Manor as their coops are not able to reach the top in CC/MLs which is where those are mostly obtained.  Many players have been asking for the Candy Cows and Tropical Cows as these are no longer available in the Candy Event Tab/Tropical Event Tab in the Trade Center.  So a deal like this one is truly a good buy.  The wintry fertile fields produce more than the regular fertile fields and they are already leveled all the way up so no gold is needed to level it like one would need for the regular fertile fields.  All in all, this is a great deal.  B)

• Then:

Now:

This just reminds me of the story about the farmers that killed the hen that laid the golden eggs...
    “No wise fish would go anywhere without a porpoise.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

RaquelCesar @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file