Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

built for succes

Probably stupid question but here it is. Under super sale there is an offer l don't understand. All these stables, built for success. What exactly is the offer about? As it is to be bought with real money, there should be a better info about the offer.

Answers

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
  • Hnita (US1)Hnita (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    really? you get 10 summery manors at level 8?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Right just buy your way through - no need to play any more  :p
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    To be honest I had to ask.

It is such a good deal I asked if they were skins

They are not.  

And I also discovered if you scroll down there are some dots, with even more offers

Dozens of them

Many of us  (mods) did  not know either so we thought most people wouldn't either

Chickadee put a bit of info in our Mod News Bulletin so more know about these deals

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    The only success from these offers is how much money the company are getting off you.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Right just buy your way through - no need to play any more  :p
    You are so right.  This used to be a strategy game, tight on farm cash, tight on build slot time, the challenge was to make the most of the resources you had available. Now they are trying to turn it into a competition to see who can come first and I'm just not interested !
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @Uncle John (GB1) I completely agree. When it was more a strategy game, and simple farming, I enjoyed it more. But there are still some of us who play that way, as long as we're fine not coming in 1st, it's okay.

I remember an old post, I believe it was written by @artful (US1), a great analogy that went 'something' like this;
    Olympic marathon runners train hard for years with dedication, sweat and hard work. When the Olympics finally arrive and they all line up ready to start the race, 3 people walk up with a load of cash, buy the medals and take their place on the podium.

It has to be a few years since I've seen it, but that one stuck with me. I like the analogy ;-)

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Many players have no hope of ever getting the Summery Country Manor as their coops are not able to reach the top in CC/MLs which is where those are mostly obtained.  Many players have been asking for the Candy Cows and Tropical Cows as these are no longer available in the Candy Event Tab/Tropical Event Tab in the Trade Center.  So a deal like this one is truly a good buy.  The wintry fertile fields produce more than the regular fertile fields and they are already leveled all the way up so no gold is needed to level it like one would need for the regular fertile fields.  All in all, this is a great deal.  B)
  • Then:

Now:

This just reminds me of the story about the farmers that killed the hen that laid the golden eggs...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file