Home EN Suggestions

Deco's

I'd really love to see some new deco's. Doing the side events are getting stale. Why bust your hump to win when we get the same ole deco's?
Novel   
Now we're talking! :)

Comments

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 412
    I agree it would be nice to see some new decos.  Or at least use different ones, not the same ones over and over again.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • Novel (US1)Novel (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    When I'm in the decoration collection tower there are so very many deco's I haven't gotten yet. Perhaps Big Farm could introduce more of them.
    Novel   
    Now we're talking! :)

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 478
    Oh yes aggre with you!
  • I'd really love to see some new deco's. Doing the side events are getting stale. Why bust your hump to win when we get the same ole deco's?
    I could not agree more. It is not fun to always win the same things.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 2,212
    edited 10.08.2021
    I've seen a lot of players use the same decos to make pretty patterns on their farm, so there are some that do like getting multiple of the same ones.
    I don't mind the same ones, it keeps the deco tower smaller. It already takes a lot of scrolling to get rid of the ! on the tower, and I look at happiness points on a deco more than what the deco looks like, so the same ones don't bother me ..... but I am just one voice ;)

I do agree it would be nice if they would re-release some of the older ones we can't get anymore. And maybe even offer a little something for completing a level in the deco tower. It doesn't have to be big, just a little token, but a reward of some-sort for building every deco on a level.
    Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
Sign In to comment.