Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cherry Jam Mission Changes

It takes 18 minutes to produce cherry jam. Even if you have one ready to go, it's impossible to produce 270 in a single factory within 30 minutes.

I'm well aware of the fact that you can have up to three jam factories, and that it's possible, in theory, to fulfill the minimum requirement IF all 3 of them are making cherry jam. Given the amount of cherries and fruit sugar required, not to mention having enough available workers and space on your farm to place three factories, it's not actually feasible for a lot of players. Not everyone is willing to spend gold to speed up the harvest, or has a Stackmaster available to shelve it immediately. I have two jam factories as well as a Stackmaster. Despite that, I'm constantly getting stuck on this mission, and I'm tired of spending gold to get through it and move on to the next one. 

I suggest lowering the minimum requirement to shelve the mission, as well as reducing the amount of time it takes to produce the jam. It would make this mission less frustrating for everyone, particularly lower level players.

Comments

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I wish they would just remove them from the missions.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 20.07.2021
    Please add you voices to the suggestion Remove jam missions HERE

The more that agree with that suggestion the stronger our case.

PS -  personally I have never completed a Jam Mission. If the CC is on and my shelver is running I ditch it. If not I wait it out
  • Waiting it out is a terrible solution, I have had 4 Jam missions in a row, 2 hours of mission GONE
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Please add you voices to the suggestion Remove jam missions HERE

It is best to keep it all in one thread
This discussion has been closed.