Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Remove jam missions

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Is there any more news about the jam missions? I just played in missions non-stop for around 1 hour and 15 minutes and I only ended up with one milk and one egg mission. That is pretty disappointing considering that these jam missions kept coming up and taking the place of better missions like wildflower, milk and egg missions. I don't have as much time to play at the moment and now I can't reliably get a good score from a smaller playing time anymore. It also looks like a lot of players are getting stuck in the jam missions when they appear, particularly players that don't have access to the stackmaster.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    This suggestion has been forwarded.
    This suggestion has been forwarded.
    Thanks. :)
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    edited 16.05.2021
    this is what GGS wants, the way it is now the only players who can do mission MUST use gold to do jam missions.  EXACTLY what GGS want, annoy all the non gold buyers (chase them away) so they only have the BIG gold buyers.

I have my stacker on ATM, so far shelved 3 jam missions and wait 5mins between each

It is like who benefited from their so called 'error' from WWC coin pay out.  The big gold buyers, who got tonnes of WWC coins spent them upgrading their kites, keep their upgrades and then get more WWC coins to be put back to where they were before "error"  The big gold buyers KNOW they would not get banned as they are main source of income for the game.  GGS will not ban any big gold buyer unless they do something drastically wrong.  I have reported a few to test and nothing ever happens to them, even when evidence is given to them.  There are 2 sets of rules on this game, 1 set for normal players and another for BIG gold buyers  example, I WAS a multi farmer on the same server, my farms were blocked, report big golders for same thing nothing happens, they can do what ever they want

BTW waiting to see if my prediction was correct, when FL was extended by 4 days.  Back to back CC, we will find out in a couple of days.

edit:  My stacker just finished, next mission pineapple jam.  Oh well I guess I will go play another game for the next 4 hrs until my stacker is ready.
    I boycot CC until to remove it, is very saddly mission i hope will remove it fast from mission

@ninjahuman (AU1) i work all day and when i come to home i play with stack master 2 hours and when stack master go i get mission with jam sometime i not have time to wait mission jam and coop lose points. i really hate those mission. Sometimes get jam mission 3 in a row. I think this mission need to remove from the CC 
    @ninjahuman (AU1) i work all day and when i come to home i play with stack master 2 hours and when stack master go i get mission with jam sometime i not have time to wait mission jam and coop lose points. i really hate those mission. Sometimes get jam mission 3 in a row. I think this mission need to remove from the CC 
    That's sad to hear. I have the same situation and I don't have the time to sit in missions for 2+ hours to go through what I could previously go through consistently within 1 hour either. And now we can't help our cooperative as much anymore unless the activity is improved, which is impossible for us.
  • I would like to see Jam Missions removed as well. They really are not worth the rep points. I seem to get multiple jam missions especially after my stacker runs out of time and I can't shelve. The other day, I had 6 Jam missions in a row (4 Pineapple and 2 Cherry). This cost me a better position in the Farmer's League as it completely messed up my CC rep points also effecting the Co Op I belong to. I'm already at a disadvantage because of my time zone so EVERY event I start from way behind. It is very frustrating and I feel bad especially for lower level players that are struggling to have enough fruit sugars and fruits (mostly cherries). I realize that GGS will never be able to make EVERYONE happy however, I do hope they reconsider these Jam Missions. Thank you.
  • Increasing the amount of Jam needed to shelve the mission while not increasing the sugar drops is just downright mean. Shame on you Good Farm, going to have to start calling you Bad Farm for all the thoughtless changes you have done lately.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 12.06.2021
    They are not thoughtless changes, they are greedy changes too make you spend more gold, they put a lot of thought into trying to take YOUR money.  Does not work here.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)

over the last year, they also added plenty of gold rewards in game, in many different place

if you pay attention, you can gold left and right, and then, its up to you to use it strategically

• LOL, name 1 where they ADDED gold without taking GML/goldflowers away, which are worth far more.  They removed gold boxes from rewards from balloon WoF and other events.  There is NOT 1 event where they INCREASED gold rewards.  They removed GML from VF now nobody even plays it much.  I can name many places where gold rewards have been reduced, please tell me just 1 where they increase gold rewards.
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)  Please keep to the suggestion of removing Jam Missions

Do not hijack other Farmers' threads to follow your own agenda. It is disrespectful to ninjahuman.

Feel free to start your own thread on recent updates
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 12.06.2021
    @RosyStarling , I was chatting about topic @Exxy (INT1) changed it about gold, NOT me,

My original post was that GGS do think about the jam missions that was why they were added.  I did notice you did not say anything to Exxy

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4352122/#Comment_4352122
    edited 12.06.2021

Exxy replied to this post by you. It was you that bought gold up first.

Everybody back to talking about Jam Missions please.

• I understand @RosyStarling point, but it also @Dark Underworld (AU1),

because the jam missions are only put in the game to make "free" non gold buyers move to gold buyers, so  each time you as a player are harassed with jam missions, which force you to buy gold so that you can skip it. this can be directly linked to jam and gold.

now take the stack master, it was handy, but the jam missions have made it worthless.
    of course a longer stacking master has been introduced again, and how surprising, this one costs gold, before the regular one was fine, because there were no jam missions !!!!!!!!!!

so 1+1= 2 jam is linked to gold and is therefore not "off-topic"
    Your points may be valid but they should be in a discussion thread
     Start a discussion in the Discussion section to discuss the introduction of Jam Missions

This is a thread to determine how many want Jam Missions removed.
    Keep it that way please or we will never know if it is a popular suggestion or not
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Yes, it would be popular  :)
  • To be fair, while they can be a hindrance, especially if you don't have jams already, they do remind me to collect my jams, and it does take a tiny bit of gold to skip, but it gives me a few million dollars every jam mission :)

That being said of course, i would love to have them removed, but just to say that there's a flip side to everything :)
  • I too would like to see jam missions removed or set on a timer so that they can only occur once every 30 minutes for any one player. I don't need this for myself since I have access to the stack master but for the lower level starting players that don't yet have access to the stack master or haven't had a chance to level it up yet. They get frustrated with these missions and it can cost your coop and the game in general, new players.
    Is there any more news about this? This has been a problem for over 4 months and nothing has been done about it.
    This is a Suggestion which had been forwarded

Being passed on does not mean it will happen.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @RosyStarling
    It's been 2 months since this topic was forwarded. How long does it take to get any sort of response on forwarded suggestions?

Even just a general response;
    - rejected - this will not be considered at this time
    - a rework is being considered (not accepted nor rejected yet)
    - accepted - yes we will be making a change

We used to get updates, but the responses page was archived / hasn't been updated in almost 3 years. I haven't noticed a new one was ever started. Is there any chance of getting that re-instated?
    This is what I am referencing;
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/174447/️-team-responses-to-suggestions/p1?new=1

That thread only lasted 8 months

There are so many suggestions from all the forums maybe it was too difficult to keep up with?

I will ask what the reason was.

And maybe start a Suggestion thread to see who else would like it reinstated.
    It would get my personal vote.
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    I've said it before somewhere and I will say it again. Jam should be jam. If feed can be feed then jam can be jam. In simple terms, if chick feed and cow feed count as feed then all types of jam should count as jam and stop the specific types of jam. I know it's been sent up the chain, but just wanted my opinion added. I also think peeps need to understand there is a lot of suggestions to keep up with and maybe since so many have been boycotting buying gold they not that motivated to move fast.
  • VALERIAN (INT1)VALERIAN (INT1) INT1 Posts: 7
    I totally agree with you !!
    if jam missions are removed it can save our time during playing missions. Within that time we can play other missions and increase the speed of earning reputation points !! (which will help for co operative championships)
    Even low level players have difficulty in playing jam missions !! (players who dont have jam factory)
    out of all missions, jam mission gives the least reputation points !!
    Hope GGS remove jam missions !
    thank you !!

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    It would be nice to see them remove the jam missions.
    this is a big problem for all player but not is remove, they not hear us:)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Remove Jam Missions! pretty please and  thank you!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Please remove the jam missions. It's just another thing that turns off the newer players.  So many stick around a couple weeks and then are never heard from again.
  • CLIFFO (US1)CLIFFO (US1) US1 Posts: 202
    "It takes 18 minutes to produce cherry jam. Even if you have one ready to go, it's impossible to produce 270 in a single factory within 30 minutes.
    I'm well aware of the fact that you can have up to three jam factories, and that it's possible, in theory, to fulfill the minimum requirement IF all 3 of them are making cherry jam. Given the amount of cherries and fruit sugar required, not to mention having enough available workers and space on your farm to place three factories, it's not actually feasible for a lot of players. Not everyone is willing to spend gold to speed up the harvest, or has a Stackmaster available to shelve it immediately. I have two jam factories as well as a Stackmaster. Despite that, I'm constantly getting stuck on this mission, and I'm tired of spending gold to get through it and move on to the next one. 
    I suggest lowering the minimum requirement to shelve the mission, as well as reducing the amount of time it takes to produce the jam. It would make this mission less frustrating for everyone, particularly lower level players."

I agree with all this ... copied from the other thread that got closed 
Sign In to comment.