Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Maintenance

A surprise maintenance!!&*!!  Any ideas how long and what is getting fixed now? 

Comments

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 16.07.2021
    I would like to know the same thing... cause I have a forklift (or how you call it) and I am wasting it
    hope it doesnt take too long!

and surely the cooperative project running now in Greta ( collect eggs/chicken feed ) is lost 
    its the project with the least time...
    our effort gone  to waste along with the bonus!
    Post edited by Jenny1979 (GR1) on
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    GGS seems to be good at giving us a heads up to maintenance here lately, why not this time lol

and waiting until CC, boosters, tractors, 1/2 time starts o_0 
     Oh the horror!!
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 16.07.2021 Answer ✓
    I could never understand why they don't do the maintenance in the 2 hour break between the end & start of 2 events , I.E, CHWE & CC, but happy customers don't rank very high lately  :'(
    Post edited by george3 (AU1) on
  • Set (US1)Set (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    guessing this is what it was for-from the German forum so you may need google to translate it for you. I am not certain at all due to the time zones and a full time work schedule if this is correct for the most recent maintenance. 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/167610/️-hotfix-️#latest

I check there once in a while, I like how Yuumi can be a little saucy at times :-) like in this one- 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/212848/was-funktioniert-hier-bitte-eigentlich-noch#latest

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Sorry guys, no INT Mod was here at that time

It was a bugfix on the obsidian farm:

The demolition of the decorations gave more dollars than the decoration itself cost.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file