Home EN General Discussions & Questions

personal info?

Can I get clarification please? I don't care of they have my name, email, simple things but by ALL personal info I'm lead to believe they have my social security number, bank info? I thought since they used paypal they didn't have access to that info. Not to mention the snippy tone to "That is where you are wrong"

Leader of TranquilMeadows

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,840
    edited 16.07.2021
    @twiglet

I've made further investigations

Any user can use the GDPR form and request account deletion. If the user can prove to be the owner of the account, the account will be deleted no questions asked.

The GDPR form can be found via the GGS FAQ

Post edited by RosyStarling on

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,049
    I've made further investigations

Any user can use the GDPR form and request account deletion. If the user can prove to be the owner of the account, the account will be deleted no questions asked.

The GDPR form can be found via the GGS FAQ

I'm not questioning deleting the accounts. If they want to be deleted then that's their decision. I just didn't understand if they couldn't be, why bother getting that upset if they didn't have all personal info and here I am being told I was wrong with them having all personal info. I'm wondering if they do have things like social security number, banking info, things of that nature cuz that's part of all personal info.

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,840
    I've asked the CMs

GGS only has info you have given them yourself like username and email address. Payment information will never be shared with anonymous third parties and will be deleted if you decide to have your account deleted

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,049
    That's what I thought! I guess I was dealing with 1 of those that stopped playing and pretending or maybe even wanting to be helpful but actually being petty by stirring up drama by leading me to believe things not true, for lack of better phrasing.

@RosyStarling THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THIS UP FOR ME!!!!!

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file