Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Percentages are gone in gift window

After the update all the percentages are gone in the gift window.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I've reported it
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    I've reported it
    Thank you :smile:
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Did the recent update take away the percentages displayed from the Gifts/Sparkles? Now we DON'T know how much each is worth~ for example~ the watering cans, brushes, etc etc no longer have this. Why would it even be considered to take this away? 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    It is a bug and the team is aware of it and is working on it.
  • ljr (NL1)ljr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 47
    edited 15.07.2021
    The information about the effect (e.g. x%  extra crop) of  gift items to other players is suddenly no longer displayed,
     This is verified at other players farms.

@ moderators: Is this intentional or a bug??????
     If it is a bug, when will it be repaired?

Thanks
    @ljr (NL1) I moved you to the Bug thread discussing it
  • pmilers (US1)pmilers (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 04.08.2021
    Has anyone else noticed that bonus percentage for gifts has disappeared?  Also, the bonus percentages have been reduced.  Why have GGS removed these?
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
    @pmilers I moved you out of General Discussions into the bug thread discussing this

As you can see above it is a known issue that is being worked

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Has anyone else noticed that bonus percentage for gifts has disappeared?  Also, the bonus percentages have been reduced.  Why have GGS removed these?
    @pmilers (US1)
    Yes, the bonus percentages have disappeared, but what do you mean when you say they have been reduced?  Which ones do you see have been reduced?  For me, brushes & rakes still give 50%, watering cans, fishing rods & big charms still give 25%, small charms still give 15% and strange oil 10%
    @pmilers (US1)
    Yes, the bonus percentages have disappeared, but what do you mean when you say they have been reduced?  Which ones do you see have been reduced?  For me, brushes & rakes still give 50%, watering cans, fishing rods & big charms still give 25%, small charms still give 15% and strange oil 10%
    @Heather Norsk (US1) A couple of my coop members were calculating the percentages and and both said they were reduced with big charms now giving 20%.  Maybe they miscalculated.  I'll look into this today.  However, this is not a bug.  Software coding doesn't work that way.  GGS deliberately removed the percentages for some reason.... 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @pmilers (US1)
    Thanks for the explanation. I hadn't calculated, I only looked at the info screen after a charm was placed & that's where I saw that big charms listed as 25%.  I'll try again, using math next time ;)
    @pmilers (US1)
    Thanks for the explanation. I hadn't calculated, I only looked at the info screen after a charm was placed & that's where I saw that big charms listed as 25%.  I'll try again, using math next time ;)
    I guess it doesn't matter as the percentages are back!  Guess we will have to find other stuff to complain about!  LMAO!
Sign In to comment.