Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Introducing Challenge me

Dirtluvr (US1)Dirtluvr (US1) US1 Posts: 23
edited 12.09.2021 in Cooperatives
12 days in as a new coop and we have 4 members with low and medium and high (200+) levels. We are growing fast and would love to have you come help us grow. We want active farmers who love challenges.
Post edited by Dirtluvr (US1) on

Comments

• Dirtluvr (US1)Dirtluvr (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    edited 02.09.2021
    If at first you do not succeed,  there is always another opportunity to be challenged.
    edited 03.09.2021
    The exciting part of Challenge me  is that you can see your contributions helping and you can grow with your coop.  And you are free to be an aggressive farmer.
    edited 02.09.2021
    Do not apply if you are not an active, ambitious player. There are plenty of laid-back do very little coops to choose from.
    edited 06.09.2021
    Our coop is just 4 days old and we are already at coop level 11. We are not fooling around. We are completing challenges, doing research and upgrading in the village.  If you want to be part of a fast growing coop from the very beginning, come join Challenge me.  We would love to have you.
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    So come join Dirt Diggers. We will welcome you!
    suggestion: u can edit the title of this tread with your new name to help not confuse peeps  :)
    edited 03.09.2021
    thanks/ We are now called Challenge me.
    Love to farm and some people think you farm too much?  Not at Challenge me.  You can farm and farm and farm some more. You can spend a little gold (or not) if you want. You can win the top reward in any event without your team mates criticizing you.  Come join us.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I also recommend adding your server to your title.

Only farmers on the same server as you can join you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file