Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Why destroy!

With the new update, our village has now also been destroyed! So long time for production and so little products from the factories! 
It was difficult enough already with the village  :(

:(
Sorry I'm complaining about it is not good for us I think :(

Comments

• CLIFFO (US1)CLIFFO (US1) US1 Posts: 202
    same here lost the factory making blockboards for 26 hours ...

our boat has rolled back a level 
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    same here lost the factory making blockboards for 26 hours ...

our boat has rolled back a level 
    Do not know how to cope in such a situation. Our stretcher will crash :(

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    With the new update, our village has now also been destroyed! So long time for production and so little products from the factories! 

I don't understand "So long time for production and so little products"
    a normal batch of Rope (without the library book) is around 51 and takes nearly 9 hours
    You have hit the "maximum" button and are producing 10 or 12 times that amount and taking 10 or 12 times as long.
    I agree that it would have been nice if they had told us they were changing it but the flexibility has got to be good.

I don't understand "So long time for production and so little products"
    a normal batch of Rope (without the library book) is around 51 and takes nearly 9 hours
    You have hit the "maximum" button and are producing 10 or 12 times that amount and taking 10 or 12 times as long.
    I agree that it would have been nice if they had told us they were changing it but the flexibility has got to be good.
    Okay, I think I forgot my math haha :D

They're just the time I think is so long ... :)

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 09.07.2021
    Not as bad as it 1st seemed, as long as you don't hit max amount, would've liked a bit of notice it was happening
    Not as bad as it 1st seemed, as long as you don't hit max amount, would've liked a bit of notice it was happening
    Thats true, I was so shocked when suddenly everything was something else but now I am starting to like this version :D 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 11.07.2021
    Please see the thread discussing this HERE 

It did take us all by surprise and had we known we may not have just hit max as usual.

Now we are aware it is better, a big improvement (in my opinion) and as originally intended  

I will close this thread and we can we keep all the discussion about it in one thread
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
This discussion has been closed.