Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

soccer match

mystique (INT1)mystique (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
soccer match is still ongoing and we already got rewards for it, how is this possible ?
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 07.07.2021
    @RosyStarling @ChickadeeQuilter

Game ended in italie 4 - spain 2 (penalty's)
    end score 5-3
    results!
    Post edited by jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) on
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    That is strange .... joris' screenshot shows results 1-1 which was the score after regular time & overtime

I didn't login until after the match was over, and my game only showed results & payout based on the 5-3 final score. 

Did you get another reward payout after the final?  (I did not get 2 payouts, just the one for the 5-3 score)

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    It will be to do with it going into extra time and then penalties.
    And also whether you were on line when it got to full time

It is reported,

In the previous similar instance we we are asked to contact SUPPORT as was dealt with as individual cases.
    I would advise doing the same this time too

If we get any other information we will pass it on

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    no final score pay out after extra time, got pay out for 1 all, can't contact support as haven't used my user email that i started playing this game 8 years ago (hotmail & can't remember my pasword),
    are well should be used to GGS stuff ups by now
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    no final score pay out after extra time, got pay out for 1 all, can't contact support as haven't used my user email that i started playing this game 8 years ago (hotmail & can't remember my pasword),
    are well should be used to GGS stuff ups by now

You can contact support directly through http://support.google.com/ by entering a different email of yours as this is an exceptional circumstance, they might be able to help you ^^ 
  • I contacted support, and asked for compensation, and made clear that seedes were not a form of compensation for the 3th fault at a row, they maild me with a compensation, and guess what ! 20 seeds long and short.

thats no compensation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i made that very clear, but they dont read the message why ?
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    I contacted support, and asked for compensation, and made clear that seedes were not a form of compensation for the 3th fault at a row, they maild me with a compensation, and guess what ! 20 seeds long and short.

thats no compensation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i made that very clear, but they dont read the message why ?
    Same here, I'm missing about 42,5 milj. trophies and also got 20 long and short turf seeds as a compensation. 
    I mailed back that this was no compensation and the third time they made te same mistake but this was all they could do, even after I was assured that it would not happen again in an earlier complaint.
    How hard can it be to add the trophies and balls instead of just turf seeds ?
Sign In to comment.