Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] June Update Events for everyone!

This the thread to discuss June Update   Events for everyone! 

Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I'm being a bit picky, but the link in the first post on this page doesn't include the letter J and the link on the update page appears to be some image that doesn't allow you to use the link.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I'm being a bit picky, but the link in the first post on this page doesn't include the letter J and the link on the update page appears to be some image that doesn't allow you to use the link.
    Thanks for the eagle eye, it should be fine now ^^
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    What's to discuss ??!   
    I wonder what the developers are really working on cos' this looks like a couple of days work by one man !
    But he has my thanks, those exclamation marks have been irritating us for years.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    What's to discuss ??!   
    I wonder what the developers are really working on cos' this looks like a couple of days work by one man !
    But he has my thanks, those exclamation marks have been irritating us for years.
    The new farm was added. Some players have it now, but only a handful of them.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    What's to discuss ??!   
    The new farm was added. Some players have it now, but only a handful of them.
    ty Ninja, I'm certainly not part of that handful and was under the impression that it was added in the last update doh!
    This one just said it was previewing some of the things we could look forward to but I am easily misled  lol
  • CLIFFO (US1)CLIFFO (US1) US1 Posts: 202
    edited 02.07.2021
    Where is the resting cow decor the new news bulletin mentioned ?

** there was no thread for the new discussion ... my apologies if this is in the wrong place ....
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I believe that that will be in a varied offers that you can buy it with gold.  So keep watch out for it. :)
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
  • CLIFFO (US1)CLIFFO (US1) US1 Posts: 202

thank you , unfortunately that sale hasn't popped up for me yet .. been stalking that left hand corner all morning 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 11.07.2021
    I might be a little slow in noticing this ..... but when did it change that when charming other players farms, each charm no longer shows the % booster you're giving that player? Did that happen with this June update? 
    I really don't like this, and wish it would show the % of the charm again.

For ex;, rakes & brushes give 50%, small charms 15%, large charms 25% - - - when choosing a charm to put on a field/stall/etc, it used to show the % that item would give, but now it only shows how many karma points that player will receive along with the % boost.

This is what it looks like now;

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 11.07.2021
    Yes, I noticed and posted here about it, apparently my post was removed without notification as to why. And it wasn't a bad post, basically asking why they would even think or waste time to add this change in an Update. 

o_0

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 11.07.2021
    This is accepted bug and is in the Bug thread Percentages are gone in gift window 

@antigone6 (US1) your original post is there :)

It is being looked in to
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
Sign In to comment.