Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] 2021 Football Fever

2»

Comments

• I didn't get rewards for Portugal vs Hungary and Spain vs Sweden. Also, the points I got from France vs Germany were not added to the total points.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Time for the quick feed and fertilizer to shine. 
  • @4tas (LT1) some players are saying they got the trophies from the game, ( I did not see mine, but thought I may have missed the message).  If you are saying you did not receive, sounds like some got them and others didn't, even more unfair.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4352602/#Comment_4352602
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    no points for the game Netherland-North Marcedonia
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    the same here: no points for Netherlands-N Macedonie
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I did not receive coaching points from the Denmark/Russia match this afternoon.  Was there another glitch?
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    You did get paid out, but they put both in the same announcement in the awaiting awards icon.  It is something like this one from a different game.  On the top box notice the red arrow pointing at the green arrow tab to the side.

• ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    oke, thank you for this reaction
    ria36
    You are very welcome. :)
  • I got the message with the rewards for the Scotland vs Croatia game today. I had no dog in that race. The lion's share of my whistles went to England (with a few to Italy). I did not get a message concerning the Enlish win today over the Czech Republic and I did not accept the reward for the game results sent to me. After not accepting, the message disappeared but I have not seen anything about the England game yet. There were no problems with the past games. I sent a message to support. I wonder what has gone wrong.
  • 1mraan (GB1)1mraan (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    Italy vs Austria is still being played but I've had confirmation the match is over? Does extra time not count?  :confused:
    It seems that some servers got the confirmation of the match while others did not.  We are going to need to wait until Monday to talk with the Team about what do to.  I am sorry this has inconvenienced you all.  The other thing you may try is to refresh your game, clear your browser/cache/cookies and see if that helps.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    No reward for the match Italy - Austria?

• No reward for the match Italy - Austria?

Yep, same for me, also on SKN server
  • wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Hello,

I got the same message for the Italy vs. Austria game and did not receive any points - on International Server. I have refreshed a few times to no avail. Hoping I get the points soon.

Also, is anyone else missing any obsidian? I am missing 4000 obsidian this week. When last Farmer's League ended I had over 46K, and checked a few days ago and I only had 42K. Where did my missing obsidian go to?

Can a mod please look into this for me? Sent a ticket in and got no response, just like the last 7 issues I have had this year. Humph.

Wanna 
    This issue is known and is being reported to the Team.  However the Team won't be into work until Monday, so we all will need a bit of patience and wait.  Thank you. :)
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    It seems that all players who were online when the official match was over didn't get the payout for the 2-1 end score, at least I did not get anything. Now missing about 7,5 milj. trophies and 12.000 balls.

This info has been forwarded to the Team. Be patient while you await the response. Thank you.
  • Isla2 (US1)Isla2 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    i have a football cow
    i will take a photo

that is the football cow
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Hi @Isla2 (US1) I'm pleased you have the football cow and it is nice to see.

In the future please do not multi post. Put it all into one post. You can edit to add  extra if you need to.
Sign In to comment.