Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rapid humus freezes fields

I have sent an email once a month since March 2021 and I am being brushed aside with stupid replies that prove they don't even look into anything. 

If rapid humus is used and you do not use gold to harvest the field, the fields lock and you wait the full amount of time for this field.

I have sent a ticket a month to support and they do not bother to check this out. I was told I was clicking to fast when I was not even clicking. 

If you use gold to harvest a field with rapid humus, everything is fine. If you let the field mature on it's own the field is locked up.

Comments

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I will forward your issue to the team.

Regards,
    ChickadeeQuilter

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I talked with the team and basically the problem is at your end.  The timestamp shows that you clicked too much and caused a freeze up.  So you may want to watch how you click the next time. :)
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    hey chickadeequilter there is no problem on players end. the problem is by placing spec seeds with the special humus and then repeat the first wil lbe harvest is the shorter time the second one gets it's original time

so spec mais with rapid seed and repeat first is a couple of minutes, second is 1 hour
    edited 24.06.2021
    I talked with the team and basically the problem is at your end.  The timestamp shows that you clicked too much and caused a freeze up.  So you may want to watch how you click the next time. :)
    I get this answer repeatedly. The problem here is, I did not click on the fields at all. Where are they pulling their time stamp from???? 

I AM NOT clicking on the problem fields.

I said if I use gold on these fields and click to harvest they are fine. 

If I do NOT click on them at all, that is when they freeze. 

As visboerin said above, and quote: "no problem on players end. the problem is by placing spec seeds with the special humus and then repeat the first wil lbe harvest is the shorter time the second one gets it's original time

so spec mais with rapid seed and repeat first is a couple of minutes, second is 1 hour"

hey chickadeequilter there is no problem on players end. the problem is by placing spec seeds with the special humus and then repeat the first wil lbe harvest is the shorter time the second one gets it's original time

so spec mais with rapid seed and repeat first is a couple of minutes, second is 1 hour
    Exactly, thank you! 

Somehow I could be in bed asleep but still click too much.

I bet if it was a gold issue and it was in my favor, I would not get canned responses that mean nothing.
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    i get those orange error codes a lot, aspecially when repeater is working, the whole shabang freezes

paying for repeater to go faster, but slows me down, paying to be ennoyed by sillyfront, pffffffff

Sign In to comment.