Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

donations to buildings

when I type in an amount of something like nails to a building and that amount is higher then what I have, it doesn't change my amount to what I have before I hit the donate button. It makes it look like I'm donating what I told it to, but it turns out I didn't have that amount. It used to correct before I hit the donate button. Hope this makes sense........

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    when I type in an amount of something like nails to a building and that amount is higher then what I have, it doesn't change my amount to what I have before I hit the donate button. It makes it look like I'm donating what I told it to, but it turns out I didn't have that amount. It used to correct before I hit the donate button. Hope this makes sense........
    Could you please provide us a few screenshots of how it looks before and after?

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168

This is a much higher amount then what I currently have. Notice the total amount I currently have listed in the Current top donors section. I then hit donate on this high amount. 

My total amount has gone up by the amount of nails I had, not the amount I entered before I hit donate. I do know I can't add more then what I have, but it used to change the number I was trying to add to what I could add before I hit the donate button. 
    Maybe this phrasing is better: I know if I only have 1 then I cannot give it 5. It used to be if I tried to give it 5, it would change it to 1 before I hit donate so I knew ahead of time. It doesn't do that anymore.

Still not sure this way sounds easier to follow. 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    OK, so you type in 5,000 but your entire inventory is added not 5,000

We will ask about this
    This has been accepted as a bug now and will be investigated further.

It is thought you probably have a bit of delay.

Type in what you want and then wait a second or so and then all should be well again.
    It is thought you probably have a bit of delay.

Type in what you want and then wait a second or so and then all should be well again.
    So in other words: I'm an odd ball and no one else has this problem. LOL
    So I waited about 15 seconds and no change. Then I tried again, wandered to mailbox, came back and it had changed. So a delay of over 15 seconds to 2 minutes.

Wow, that is bad.

I will ask again to see if there is anything to be done.
    Wow, that is bad.

I will ask again to see if there is anything to be done.
    Honestly, I'm just happy ya are able to understand what I was trying to explain!    :D
    well since the last update where they changed how many productions we can do, this problem has gone away. 
    That's good to hear :)
Sign In to comment.