Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

donations to buildings

when I type in an amount of something like nails to a building and that amount is higher then what I have, it doesn't change my amount to what I have before I hit the donate button. It makes it look like I'm donating what I told it to, but it turns out I didn't have that amount. It used to correct before I hit the donate button. Hope this makes sense........
Leader of TranquilMeadows

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,411
    when I type in an amount of something like nails to a building and that amount is higher then what I have, it doesn't change my amount to what I have before I hit the donate button. It makes it look like I'm donating what I told it to, but it turns out I didn't have that amount. It used to correct before I hit the donate button. Hope this makes sense........
    Could you please provide us a few screenshots of how it looks before and after?

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,049

This is a much higher amount then what I currently have. Notice the total amount I currently have listed in the Current top donors section. I then hit donate on this high amount. 

My total amount has gone up by the amount of nails I had, not the amount I entered before I hit donate. I do know I can't add more then what I have, but it used to change the number I was trying to add to what I could add before I hit the donate button. 

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
    Maybe this phrasing is better: I know if I only have 1 then I cannot give it 5. It used to be if I tried to give it 5, it would change it to 1 before I hit donate so I knew ahead of time. It doesn't do that anymore.

Still not sure this way sounds easier to follow. 

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,836
    OK, so you type in 5,000 but your entire inventory is added not 5,000

We will ask about this

This has been accepted as a bug now and will be investigated further.

It is thought you probably have a bit of delay.

Type in what you want and then wait a second or so and then all should be well again.

It is thought you probably have a bit of delay.

Type in what you want and then wait a second or so and then all should be well again.
    So in other words: I'm an odd ball and no one else has this problem. LOL

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
    So I waited about 15 seconds and no change. Then I tried again, wandered to mailbox, came back and it had changed. So a delay of over 15 seconds to 2 minutes.

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
    Wow, that is bad.

I will ask again to see if there is anything to be done.

Wow, that is bad.

I will ask again to see if there is anything to be done.
    Honestly, I'm just happy ya are able to understand what I was trying to explain!    :D

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
    well since the last update where they changed how many productions we can do, this problem has gone away. 

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
    That's good to hear :)

Sign In to comment.