Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Inactive or not Hard Worker on CC

2»

Comments

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    That is my point.

The LEADER should set the rules. Not GGS.

You need to find a coop, or found one, with rules that suit how you want to play.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 23.06.2021
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 23.06.2021
    And the leader can already do that  Some top coops do

But most Leaders choose not to. 

GreenPanda's suggestion in the OP 
    "I have a idea about cc, i think GGS need to creat a goal for inactive player  or lazy farmer on CC" ....

I think that is a bad idea and is what I was responding to and supposed to be discussing.

The leader can set a goal if he wishes already.
    I think it is a bad idea if GGS set that goal.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 23.06.2021
    Yes @rhon (GB1), imo it would be a disaster if GGS set the goal but it would be a useful tool for leaders to be able to incentivise team play rather than just booting people
  • ok it seem we all agree GGS setting amount bad, LEADER setting it good...lol
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @ninjahuman (AU1)  our leader complains about this problem constantly, but does not want to boot players that have been in co op for a long time, most of these players are over level 180 but never do more than 100k RP but get rewards for top 5 every time, except this time as my wife and I were away for most of this CC, so we just scrapped into top 8 to stay in GOLD league.  Just because 2 players were away, we went from top 5 to just hold onto gold league and I was still 2nd highest rp scorer for the co op, my wife was 4th highest for the co op
    I understand that. But for this situation, if he doesn't want to lose players and he sets the amount to something like 500k, if there are a lot of negative reactions will he keep it at that amount and cause tension in the cooperative, or set it back to what it was before and remove the tension? It kind of makes me wonder whether it really will help situations as the leaders that use that feature would in general have done something about the situation earlier. But there is no real harm in having the feature added into the game.

Unfortunately I don't think it is very likely to be implemented though, as these types of suggestions appeared to be ignored in general.
  • Yep there is another thing we all seem to agree on.  All the suggestion just seem to be ignored, even tho like in this case it would probably increase gold sale and activity on some servers.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    And the leader can already do that  Some top coops do

But most Leaders choose not to. 

GreenPanda's suggestion in the OP 
    "I have a idea about cc, i think GGS need to creat a goal for inactive player  or lazy farmer on CC" ....

I think that is a bad idea and is what I was responding to and supposed to be discussing.

The leader can set a goal if he wishes already.
    I think it is a bad idea if GGS set that goal.

Is fair if a player win only 10k RP and me that win 10 milion RP i lose all my time for to played and some player only get reward its fair can tell me ? we all get same reward someone with hard work and someone only play on WOF win 10K RP and win reward 
Sign In to comment.