Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Closed] Contest Suggestions!

1235»

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
     My contest suggestion is not for a new contest, but a repeat of a previous contest that wasn't a contest. In 2018, our former Mod, RowdyRac, had an idea of having players tell everyone how they came up with their username.  It was very interesting and a fun read. It's not easy to pick a winner for such a non- contest, so I suggest that all who participate be awarded a "What's in a name?" forum badge. We've had a lot of new folks join the community since 2018 and I think it would be fun to hear their stories. :)  Here's a link to the previous "What's in a name?" contest so you can see what I'm talking about. Thank you!

Thanks "farmerjohn 22 (US1)"  - I've tweaked a bit though so those who already took part can again :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I would like to see something along the lines of a ( Hidden Object) Find on our farm's, where we could go to our different farm's and find different item's, and each item has different point's to them, and depending on which item you find you add up those point's to get the highest score possible, or we can just find as many object's as we can and see who win's what prizes, :)
  • sarah7 (INT1)sarah7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    You can bring "find the differences" contest. Simple and fun to play. And more crossword games, I loved it
  • MeowBunny (INT1)MeowBunny (INT1) INT1 Posts: 22
    A bigfarm fanart contest ! To digitally or traditionally draw something related to a particular bigfarm topic o:)
  • Since you have an in-game competition celebrating the UEFA 2021 competition, how about crafting one celebrating the Tour de France for those of us who know little about soccer? Along with, perhaps, some word search (cycling terms) or jigsaw puzzles (a pig riding a bicycle) or other side contests to go along with the Tour for those three weeks.
  • AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    We should have a compitition based soon music- like guess the song or artists. Or one on movies and cartoons- what characters are in the cartoon and what actors played in the movie. I don't know maybe it would be fun... 
  • Perhaps a contest where there's different categories and people have to post the amount they have of items and the one with the most wins a prize.

ie, for the seaweed category, you could post the amount of seaweed feed you have, or for the decoration category, you could post your deco with the most amount of happiness etc :)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    While we like input, many of these suggestions are repeats or variations of ones that have already been suggested and or implemented.  So therefore, for now, we are closing this thread. 
This discussion has been closed.