Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Euro Cup Discussion ⚽

Comments

• Match ended 3-1, and Nada, zilch not a trophy thing. 
    Same here. No trophies received for this match
    u guys do know that it is under the issues and mods have passed it on to the team? Just thought i would give u guys a heads up
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Go Sweden Go ! :D
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    We have a prediction contest going on in the discord server with some cool prizes up for grab, just thought to let you all know about this ^^

You can join discord through this invite

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    France vs Germany on now .... This one should be a good match!
    France vs Germany on now .... This one should be a good match!
    It was a good match indeed  o:)
    I am looking forward to the Belgium-Denmark match today.  I am curious if & how much Kevin De Bruyne might play.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The England vs Scotland draw was a bit of a surprise

I agree RosyStarling, that score surprised me too!

The France vs. Hungary tie was equally as surprising to me. In fact, that was sort of a tough match for me to watch honestly.

Does anyone else think that England and/or France might have tried not to win, for the strategy to advance to the next round but purposefully not win the 1st?

The Germany vs. Portugal match however, I thought that was a good game to watch. I felt the teams seemed to treat each other with respect, which (to me), makes it a nice game.

One thing for sure, during the past few days there has not been a shortage of good plays for the reporters to replay !!!  There's certainly a good # of talented players we get to watch this tournament.

edited 20.06.2021
    It was a surprising result but Hungary did better than I expected.

England were definitely playing below their capabilities. Intentional? I hope their skills have not really dropped.

It will be interesting to see how Italy, who have already qualified for the last 16, perform against Wales who need at least a draw to go through.
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Yep, Hungary was pretty good. Which team do u like @RosyStarling?
    edited 20.06.2021
    If they pull their socks up and play properly then England are in with a good chance.

Post edited by RosyStarling on
    edited 20.06.2021
    @Heather Norsk (US1)
    @FuriousDragon07 (IN1)
    @Exxy (INT1)
    @Blossom (SKN1)
    @Jenny1979 (GR1)
    @Farmer Joe77 (US1)

These players have won 3x stadium surf seeds each, keep discussing we will pick more winners as it goes on!

Thank you @BugsBunny !!!

It was a surprising result but Hungary did better than I expected.

England were definitely playing below their capabilities. Intentional? I hope there skills have not really dropped.

It will be interesting to see how Italy, who have already qualified for the last 16, perform against Wales who need at least a draw to go through.
    I am looking forward to the Italy vs Wales match today too. It's coming up soon !   :)
    I realize , that i prefer goals over any victory, but its still interesting to watch matches :))

There is a few surprises so far , cant wait to see the final results as some more 3rd matches kicks in!! :)

@BugsBunny , Thanks a lot for the bonus stuff :D

North Macedonia will cause an uproar and beat Netherlands tomorrow!!
  • Denmark and  Russia match will be worth watching.
    North Macedonia will cause an uproar and beat Netherlands tomorrow!!
    I'd wager against you .... if we were on the same server, I'd wager some charms - LOL
    I think Netherlands will be victorious  ;)

Denmark and  Russia match will be worth watching.
    Interesting .... I am much more looking forward to the Belgium vs. Finland matchup, and Ukraine vs. Austria.
    But, I will enjoy watching whichever ones I have access to    :smile:

• AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    Germany and Hungary on the 23rd. Odds for Hungary are 1000-1, let's go Germany!! 😆🎉 🇩🇪
  • England is looking good against Czech republic, but Scotland might actually do fairly well against Croatia, there's a reason Croatia made it to the final of the last World Cup though...
    Ben Chilwell and Mason Mount are  having to self isolate because they were in contact with Scotland's Billy Gilmour, who has tested positive for Covid 19.

There are doubts they will be allowed to play against the Czech Republic.
    This will have a huge impact on Tuesday's game
    Yikes
    I hope he recovers well, and it hasn't passed to other players.

I suppose we will all have to wait & see how each team does without certain players   :/
    Heather Norsk (US1) said:
    Yikes

I suppose we will all have to wait & see how each team does without certain players   :/
    I hope covid doesn't blew off the season.
    BugsBunny said:
    IKR!!!!

It was already delayed, and, well ..... yes, I hope not too 
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    BugsBunny said:
    Heather Norsk (US1) said:
    Yikes

Hope it too :(
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Hello to you all
    thank you @BugsBunny for the gift, 

some interesting games today
    I am particularly interested in the France-Portugal match since i voted Frace as the winner of this EURO
    lets see how it turns out
    I agree Jenny1979!  Portugal has been playing well, so even though France is one of the teams expected to get to the finals, this should be a good match indeed

Germany is almost always a good match to watch (IMHO), but they play at the same time as France vs Portugal; for me, that'll be a tough choice which to watch.

A few days ago I would have thought this Spain vs Slovakia was an easy pick for Spain to win, but Spain has tied against both Sweden and Poland, whereas Slovakia won against Poland but lost against Sweden. They play at the same time as Sweden vs Poland, but I'm looking forward to watching Spain vs Slovakia match at that time 
    Italy is my surprise bet team :)

I feel good about them!!

Go Italia!! 
  • VALERIAN (INT1)VALERIAN (INT1) INT1 Posts: 7
    Germany ,Portugal, France and Italy are the four good teams to add whistles !! :)
    Other teams are also good but wont work with prediction or bet  !!

Belgium are currently the no 1 in the world according to FIFA and Portugal are the current  holders of the championship,

Their match tomorrow should be pretty interesting and good to watch
  • FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 783
    edited 26.06.2021
    yeah, Rose
    France will win against Swiss easily i think
  • I have given France 61.5K whistles
    Italy - 25K
    Belgium 20K
    Germany 28K
    Netherlands - 25K
    Portugal - 23K
    England 25K