Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Inactive or not Hard Worker on CC

walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
edited 17.06.2021 in Suggestions
I have a idea about cc, i think GGS need to creat a goal for inactive player  or lazy farmer on CC
Example a player for to win rewards need to do 500K RP or 1 Milion, reason because much player only join on coop and wait to win nice reward with 30k RP whereas we play Hard and spend much time and money on game. I understand player who can not play 2-3 events but all time this is not fair. 

It is necessary to do this.

I hope will see someone this by GGS
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I have a idea about cc, i think GGS need to creat a goal for inactive player  or lazy farmer on CC
    Example a player for to win rewards need to do 500K RP or 1 Milion, reason because much player only join on coop and wait to win nice reward with 30k RP whereas we play Hard and spend much time and money on game. I understand player who can not play 2-3 events but all time this is not fair. 

@GREENPANDA (INT1)  If one of your members is inactive or lazy, better to remove them from your coop if they aren't helping to contribute to your team's success. Penalizing a lazy player in the CC isn't going to make them less lazy. ;)

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420

@GREENPANDA (INT1)  If one of your members is inactive or lazy, better to remove them from your coop if they aren't helping to contribute to your team's success. Penalizing a lazy player in the CC isn't going to make them less lazy. ;)

You are right, but if there will was nice reward they will play more for to win it, i am so much tired with all player and playing CC all time i prefered more this idea becuase if there is a double house he or she can not win it without played hard. Because for 1 Milion he/she can win it. This helped much coop to win reward and player to do active on mission. Suppose if a coop has 50 player and 40 player are online they can to catch 40+ milion each player 1 milion. This is want to says.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 16.06.2021
    I totally agree with @GREENPANDA (INT1) this is a HUGE problem on small servers, i have said this before.  1 of my suggestions to fix the problem, is to have a IC (individual challenge) same as CC but all rewards are for individual and top 50 from ah sever goes to ML.  Another solution I had put forward was to have the Leader set the amount required for each player in co op (before CC starts) the receive any rewards. Some co ops would be able to set at 0 if they don't care how much players do other leaders may set it at 10M.  Once a player goes past this amount they collect ALL the rewards the co op has earned to that point.
    I totally agree with @GREENPANDA (INT1) this is a HUGE problem on small servers, i have said this before.  1 of my suggestions to fix the problem, is to have a IC (individual challenge) same as CC but all rewards are for individual and top 50 from ah sever goes to ML.  Another solution I had put forward was to have the Leader set the amount required for each player in co op (before CC starts) the receive any rewards. Some co ops would be able to set at 0 if they don't care how much players do other leaders may set it at 10M.  Once a player goes past this amount they collect ALL the rewards the co op has earned to that point.
    this is exactly what I mean, also this is a good Idea!
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    this is exactly what I mean, also this is a good Idea!
    it is the same with dream greta,   almost the same diamands if you are doing everything or nothing the reward is almost the same.  
  • jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 17.06.2021
    make it visseble like the CK, ranking list with gatherd points of each player, of the coop. Than its possible to remove an inactive player, and when they are removed from the coop, make sure it is at the greta dream also !
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

This wouldn't work for those coops who aren't very competitive and whose players can choose which events to participate in. Kinda of demoralizing. As Farmer John suggested, bettter to just remove the inactive players or have a word with them.  
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Moved from Discussions to Suggestions
    Moved from Discussions to Suggestions
    thank you so much @RosyStarling :)

This wouldn't work for those coops who aren't very competitive and whose players can choose which events to participate in. Kinda of demoralizing. As Farmer John suggested, bettter to just remove the inactive players or have a word with them.  
    Yes i agree what you are saying , but what happened if remove anyone player. There has much problem on small servers is not same example servers as Germany or whatever. I think all Player need to have a goal example for +350lvl target will was 5 Milion and for 150lv 1 Milion and etc. 
  • I have said before on AU server we do not even have enough active players to fill 2 full co op (only 77 active players over lever 250 on our server), so what is the point of booting them. If like @GREENPANDA (INT1) said there were limits to how much you have to do to get rewards you may find they actually do more.  This would not only be good for co ops, activity on server, but would probably increase gold sales, as if they want the rewards then they either do more or buy WoF tokens and spin the wheel.  This should also happen for CHWE and GDW, Leader should be able to set minimum level for when rewards are received.  This is good for GGS as should also increase gold sales.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I have said before on AU server we do not even have enough active players to fill 2 full co op (only 77 active players over lever 250 on our server), so what is the point of booting them. If like @GREENPANDA (INT1) said there were limits to how much you have to do to get rewards you may find they actually do more.  This would not only be good for co ops, activity on server, but would probably increase gold sales, as if they want the rewards then they either do more or buy WoF tokens and spin the wheel.  This should also happen for CHWE and GDW, Leader should be able to set minimum level for when rewards are received.  This is good for GGS as should also increase gold sales.
    If that's the case, then it would be better if this feature was optional so that sharing, non competitive coops wouldn't lose players due to penalization. As for hurting smaller coops who would have trouble filling slots, it's probably in their best interests to have smaller numbers rather than carrying the dead weight of non active around. I doubt if the danger of not receiving a reward would do much to get these players off the dime.
    edited 18.06.2021
    @artful (US1)  yes my option, read above, was for the LEADER to set the amount minimum required by players in the co op before they receive rewards.  This way co op that don't care have the choice of setting it at 0 or co op who want to really push set it at 10M or anything they like  

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4353285/#Comment_4353285
    @artful (US1) if you says some player can do it lazy farmer, but dont forgot also hard work player will to sadness if this continue for long time. We all can leave from this game. Me, you, Farmer John, Dark Underworld we are a family on comunity of game.  Is same also for hard worker this can stop to buy gold for next time. 

I want to say we need to even cooperation on game together. Because a strong team is all player played together:) 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This doesn't really make sense to add some subjective amount that has to be collected to get the rewards. The game is full of players with different activity amounts and then this suggestion will set it up so only players that play actively can get rewards from the CC. So what is the point then of even trying to play in missions if you only play for a small amount of time each day? This isn't affecting the active player, it is just stopping many players from getting any rewards and if they can't reach 500k, then what is the point of even playing in the CC for them?

I understand what you are saying about having a certain standard in your cooperative. But that doesn't mean the same standard should apply everywhere. Just get your cooperative leader to clearly state the expected standards and remove the players that continue to not follow them while not having any good reasons for it.
    edited 19.06.2021
    But the list off points are not vissible in the HW event (individual players in the coop), like in the CK, so if they are added too the event it is possible to take anny action !
    Post edited by jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) on
    This doesn't really make sense to add some subjective amount that has to be collected to get the rewards. The game is full of players with different activity amounts and then this suggestion will set it up so only players that play actively can get rewards from the CC. So what is the point then of even trying to play in missions if you only play for a small amount of time each day? This isn't affecting the active player, it is just stopping many players from getting any rewards and if they can't reach 500k, then what is the point of even playing in the CC for them?

I understand what you are saying about having a certain standard in your cooperative. But that doesn't mean the same standard should apply everywhere. Just get your cooperative leader to clearly state the expected standards and remove the players that continue to not follow them while not having any good reasons for it.

@ninjahuman (AU1) i think was better for all because i am tired to see player on chill mode and me to spend time and money for nothing, i impossible to remove player because they can hate, if GGS put a amounts for all player will was better for all example for my LVL 5 milion will was very interesant for all player because is so tired to play for nothing.
    edited 20.06.2021
    I totally agree and so do the top few in our co op that do all the work, we are tired of doing ALL the work for everyone else to sit back and do nothing and get the EXACT same rewards.   If the amount is set by leader then this would make everyone happy, except those who just leach off the hard work of others.  This is not just for CC, but also GDW.  @ninjahuman (AU1)  your leader could set your co op to 0 then would not worry you at all.  I know I def don't push as hard anymore on CC or GDW due to this reason solely.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    GREENPANDA (INT1) said:
    @ninjahuman (AU1) i think was better for all because i am tired to see player on chill mode and me to spend time and money for nothing, i impossible to remove player because they can hate, if GGS put a amounts for all player will was better for all example for my LVL 5 milion will was very interesant for all player because is so tired to play for nothing.
    But this is going to affect many players in other cooperatives, not just the ones in yours. It is very common (at least in my server) for players that are not in the gold league or the masters league to get under 500k reputation points in the CC. Then they will not be able to get the rewards from the 1st place which doesn't really make sense. Those players may also put some effort in their own way into the rewards and expecting everyone to reach some standard which the majority of players in the server do not reach is probably not a good way to go around it.

I understand if your cooperative has a certain standard in order to perform well in events and the players are not meeting the required standards. But not all cooperatives have situations like these, and your suggestion is going to stop many players from being able to collect rewards in the CC and it's really unfair on them.

I don't really see why the players that don't meet the standards can't be removed either. They shouldn't be responding to you with a nasty reaction and if that happens you can either put them on your ignore list or take the matter to support. If your leader is not doing anything about this, then perhaps the cooperative has different standards compared to what you would like the players to do, so either they can stay there and get a bit of a benefit from the others doing a little bit, they can find another cooperative where these standards are met or create their own cooperative if no other cooperatives with free spaces exist with the same standards.

But stopping the majority of other players from receiving the rewards in the CC is really not a good option.

I totally agree and so do the top few in our co op that do all the work, we are tired of doing ALL the work for everyone else to sit back and do nothing and get the EXACT same rewards.   If the amount is set by leader then this would make everyone happy, except those who just leach off the hard work of others.  This is not just for CC, but also GDW.  @ninjahuman (AU1)  your leader could set your co op to 0 then would not worry you at all.  I know I def don't push as hard anymore on CC or GDW due to this reason solely.
    This suggestion is far more reasonable than the other one. I agree that this feature would be useful in some situations and the leader can keep the standards as they were previously. I still don't see why the leader can't force others to either comply or leave the cooperative though. Perhaps the leader is ok with what the others are doing, as the situation could already be resolved without implementing this feature.
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436

Agreed.  Our co-op is not competitive and we haven't been for awhile now.  People can pick and choose what cooperative events they want to do in our co-op.  To me this is a farming game, always has been and these events are just secondary and I choose when I want to incorporate them into my gameplay.  I stopped letting the game play me years ago, I play a nice slow game and I am happy with that.  I just don't care how many shovels or points people have during these events.  All it takes is a click to remove the inactive people from your co-op.  
    edited 21.06.2021
    @maxiroy (US1)  the point you are missing, is there are not enough active players on our server to worry about booting players, we don't even have enough active players to fill 2 co ops.  Only 77 players on our server over level 250 that are considered active in my books.  

IF for example the leader of your co op decided to set your requirement to 1M RP per CC to get rewards, how would this effect you.

(a) would you leave the co op, upset? then go find another co op that suits you  (these are the players I consider as leeches, only there to suck off others hard work, happy to see them go)
    (b) would you try harder to get 1M rp? Set players a target, a lot will try harder to achieve target for co op.
    (c) would you not care and play as normal and miss out on all rewards from CC/GDW? (these players are just happy to play at own pace and not suck off others hard work and fine to stay in co op)

Any of these response is what would make this suggestion a positive change for CC/GDW and co ops and GGS (more that try harder more gold for GGS)

The big thing is for small servers, you find out if players that do little are response (a) or (c)
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    Well I am the co-cop leader and I would never set these requirements.    Not to mention sometimes I don't even play the CC.  I don't understand the obsession of worrying about what others are getting.  If the lower levels in my co-op are getting extra stuff because I decided i needed certificates and I ran the stacking for an hour during the CC,  then that to me is good.  Extra stuff to help build their farms up.  I don't lose anything by them gaining.  But that is the kind of co-op I made it into.  I don't consider them leeches.  It's a game and people are suppose to enjoy playing it.  It shouldn't be a chore.

It's up to GGS to decide who gets the prizes and how many points you need to get them not co-op leaders.  I can totally see this kind of thing being abused and being used to punish people you dislike and reward those you do.  Like artful said it is demoralizing.  What is your reason for keeping them in the co-op if they are not participating?  If you need them there, then you are using them too right?  We will have to agree to disagree on this.

If I wasn't the leader and my leader wanted to set the requirement I would simply contact @artful (US1) and ask them nicely if I could join their co-op. 

If an online game caused me that much upset, I just wouldn't play it anymore.  It's just that simple
    edited 22.06.2021
    see the problem on AU server and small server there are not ANY active co ops to choose from.  You don't see the problem as you are on large server, with MANY active co ops, to choose from.  I wish I could take my farm to US server other active players on AU server would change as well.  GGS won't lets us take our farms to another server.  SO we are trying to suggest way to make small server more active.  Would not mind if small farms did help, to get rewards but they do 50k RP in total for a CC and get ALL the rewards, this is wrong.
    Would not mind if small farms did help, to get rewards but they do 50k RP in total for a CC and get ALL the rewards, this is wrong.
    How does this affect your farm?  Are they getting more rewards than you? Is there something they are getting that you are not by having less points?  Is this simply you have lots of points and don't want anyone else who has less than you to get the same rewards you do?
    edited 22.06.2021
    you will never understand, as you are not in a top 5 co op from your server.  You are a player who does not do much and that is fine, you are in a co op that suits your type of play.  ON OUR SERVER WE DON'T HAVE THIS, THERE ARE VERY FEW CO OPS TO CHOOSE FROM, VERY FEW ACTIVE PLAYERS.  I had to work very very hard, to get my rewards, when other just leech off the hard work of the few on the server.  

I have put multiple solutions forward in suggestions for resolving the problem on small servers, but as USUAL GGS does not care as we are small servers

I am a VERY active player, but a non gold buyer.  

@ninjahuman (AU1)  our leader complains about this problem constantly, but does not want to boot players that have been in co op for a long time, most of these players are over level 180 but never do more than 100k RP but get rewards for top 5 every time, except this time as my wife and I were away for most of this CC, so we just scrapped into top 8 to stay in GOLD league.  Just because 2 players were away, we went from top 5 to just hold onto gold league and I was still 2nd highest rp scorer for the co op, my wife was 4th highest for the co op
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)

Yeah I am for sure not in the top 5.  Okay so it is more than just cc then.  I was just trying to get a better understanding.  thanks!
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    I  do not think forcing people to compete in the CC is a good thing at all.

I too am not in a top 5 coop. The vast majority aren't.

The vast majority of BigFarmer's are fed up with CCs and ignore missions unless they want a few certificates for themselves.

If you want to be competitive find a coop that is competitive and you all pull together.

The rest of us can farm in peace generally ignoring the CC and missions in general.

@Dark Underworld (AU1)
    "I have put multiple solutions forward in suggestions for resolving the problem on small servers, but as USUAL GGS does not care as we are small servers"

It is not that GGS does not care about the small servers. The solutions you put forward are not taken up because there is nothing to solve.

Why should a 'solution' be taken up that will upset more people than it pacifies.

My solution would be to abandon CCs altogether. I know that won't be implemented either while the very  few, the minority,  who do care about CCs spend large sums of gold.

edited 22.06.2021

My solution would be to abandon CCs altogether. I know that won't be implemented either while the very  few, the minority,  who do care about CCs spend large sums of gold.

That will be hard to realize, but when done it will come hard at GGS  :D
    They need to accept that a game is not real life, and learn too communicate and listening to the players !!
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Well I am the co-cop leader and I would never set these requirements.    Not to mention sometimes I don't even play the CC.  I don't understand the obsession of worrying about what others are getting.  If the lower levels in my co-op are getting extra stuff because I decided i needed certificates and I ran the stacking for an hour during the CC,  then that to me is good.  Extra stuff to help build their farms up.  I don't lose anything by them gaining.  But that is the kind of co-op I made it into.  I don't consider them leeches.  It's a game and people are suppose to enjoy playing it.  It shouldn't be a chore.

It's up to GGS to decide who gets the prizes and how many points you need to get them not co-op leaders.  I can totally see this kind of thing being abused and being used to punish people you dislike and reward those you do.  Like artful said it is demoralizing.  What is your reason for keeping them in the co-op if they are not participating?  If you need them there, then you are using them too right?  We will have to agree to disagree on this.

If I wasn't the leader and my leader wanted to set the requirement I would simply contact @artful (US1) and ask them nicely if I could join their co-op. 

If an online game caused me that much upset, I just wouldn't play it anymore.  It's just that simple
    I agree with this message 100%, and by the way I would never consider any player a Leech, because there could be many reason's why they are not able to join in more then other player's, they could have to work long hours, they could be sick and only be able to play for short periods of time, you never know, I think calling other's Leeches is horrible, & this is why I refuse to be in a CO-OP, cause I play My game at My own pace, not how other's are dictating how I should play My game. :(
  • I am lost why would it be bad if the LEADER determined how much each player does BEFORE CC starts.  Some co op could set at 0 if they don't care.  Big Golding co op could set at 10M RP if they wanted.     If players don't care if they don't get rewards then where is the problem of leader setting what each player of their co op does.  Gives the LEADER more say in how the co op runs.
Sign In to comment.