Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC Mission scores

Can't stand those silly little boxes that come with your cc mission score,they make no sense to me. What was wrong with the previous arrangement, at least you knew at a glance what you scored.

Comments

• Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    edited 18.06.2021
    Strange way to announce a simple issue...   what's a point or am I just too stupid to get it?  Perhaps this is the best thing since sliced bread.  B)
  • bill892bill892 US1 Posts: 1
    No announcement they were changing the way you get your score. No where does it say how many reputation points you get
  • That's what I thought, it doesn't seem to tell you the final score at all, ridiculous.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    There is a bug with the box

It is being worked on.

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 19.06.2021
    In the meantime, while it is being worked on like @RosyStarling has said, keep the calculators handy to do some quick adding to get an approximate of your score.  Your total score (not the score indicated in the boxes) will also include the percentage from your acrobatic kites.
  • FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    edited 19.06.2021
    confirmed the bug in the box, I asked, if in the score, adding all the data, the kite is included or not? thanks.
    @ChickadeeQuilter
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    confirmed the bug in the box, I asked, if in the score, adding all the data, the kite is included or not? thanks.
    @ChickadeeQuilter
    It should be included in the "Active bonuses" section.
  • So which bits do you add up to find out your score?? The three figures on the left ?
    So which bits do you add up to find out your score?? The three figures on the left ?
    Yes. That is correct.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Why does it not show that the kite % is working and added during the cc in the top right boxes with boosters.
    I stopped purchasing the books because you can not tell if they are actually working correctly, as sometimes i would get more from stables than other times using the same feed etc. You cant tell for sure in this game if things you have purchased with real money is actually working correctly or been nerfed by ggs.

Why does it not show that the kite % is working and added during the cc in the top right boxes with boosters.
    I stopped purchasing the books because you can not tell if they are actually working correctly, as sometimes i would get more from stables than other times using the same feed etc. You cant tell for sure in this game if things you have purchased with real money is actually working correctly or been nerfed by ggs.

You can check if it is working in the "active bonuses" section. This section will include all the boosted amounts not given from the farm machine. For example, the "result" section gives the main amount that the bonus is applied to, the "farm machines" section takes the bonus from the farm machine and the "active bonuses" section takes the bonus from all of the other sections.

Here is an example:

The base amount for coming 1st in an egg mission with 109,246 eggs is 53,598 points which is given from the "result" section. This is the part where the bonus is calculated from.

My multifarmer (farm machine which gives a reputation point boost) gives an 85% reputation point boost, so the "Farm machines" section will be approximately 85% of the "result" section. 53,598 * 0.85 = 45,558.3 which is very close to the "farm machine" amount.

I don't actually know what my booster amounts were for this mission, but they can be calculated through the same kind of idea. 50,918 / 53,598 is approximately 0.95, so there would have been a 95% boost from the active bonuses section. I have a 25% boost from the acrobatic kite and therefore 70% would have come from CC boosters or other things such as boosts from the WOF. I don't really use the CC WOF though so it would have probably just been from the boosters in the CC unless it was combined with the WWC WOF or something.

That gives an example of how you can check it.

For the handbooks, what you can do is take the base amount from the CrazyBigFarm website and add the handbook amount there to check if everything is ok. It is a bit more complicated if something like humus or badges are involved though. There is a bug where you get the wrong amount for something which I believe is related to the monuments, but it is giving extra harvest so it is not that bad. :D

If you are ever very concerned about it, you are always welcome to message me and I can help do the calculations to check it if you would like.
  • Another CC and it's still not fixed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file