Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended] Big Farm Phrase Search Contest

ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
edited 04.08.2021 in Contests & Awards

Big Farm Phrase Search Contest

June 10 - 17, 2021

I am trying something new and more challenging. This word search is a bit different this time so will give you a full seven days.  You must find the phrase and then answer the question of the phrase.  For example, find the phrase, "Name the Artist" (which will look like this in the puzzle: NAMETHEARTIST), then answer placed next to your find is: Frida.  There, I have just given you one of the ten phrases so you can get an idea of what I am looking for. So number your paper (message box) from 1 to 10 then as you find the phrase enter it along with the answer that goes with the phrase. Do your best. I know we have some exceedingly bright and talented players. 

Rules:
1. One entry per player (no multiple accounts allowed)
2. Send your list of no more than 10 phrases (note: I have given you one "freebie phrase" that you must include in the list) you find in the puzzle below to:  ChickadeeQuilter by June 17 at 1:00 am (CEST)
3. Community guidelines should be followed
4.  Mod team has rights to make any changes to the contest at any time, also to disqualify you.
5. 1st - 4th Place (based on the most correct phrases & and answers) will be chosen by the lottery system (if needed).

Prizes: 
1st Place:  4000 gold (one winner)
2nd Place: 3000 gold (two possible winners)
3rd Place:  2000 gold (two possible winners)
4th Place:  1000 gold (four possible winners)

All other winners will share in the prize of Seaweed feed; Seaweed fertilizer; Seaweed Humus

Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    This Big Farm Phrase Contest is now ended.  I will be figuring up the winners and payouts will follow.  
    edited 18.06.2021

Winners of the Big Farm Phrase Search

To those of you who participated, I congratulate you on doing a wonderful job.  I know it was not easy and the answers were at times possibly confusing.  But you did it!  Great Job.  From time to time we may do more phrase searches to stretch our minds and capabilities. Payout for the winners will be soon.

First Place (4000 gold)
    Jenny1979 (GR1)

2nd Place (3000 gold)
    The Best King (INT1)
    Kris61 (US1)

3rd Place (2000 gold)
    Mountain Splash (US1)
    Blue Denim (US1)

4th Place (1000 gold)
    jwllmsjnb (US1)
    ViolinCat (US1)
    MeowBunny (INT1)

Other Contestants 
    (10 Seaweed Humus, 100 Seaweed Fertilizer, 100 Seaweed Feed, 100 Seaweed Liquid Fertilizer)
    Valerian (INT1)
    Shy90 (US1)

Answer Key:

1.      Names of Temp Farms: Tropical Island Farm, Candy Farm, Northern Lights Farm, Viking Farm, Festive Farm, Dream Worlds (Greta & Tessa)

2.      Level for Dream Worlds: Level 30

3.      List the types of Jams: Apple, Cherry, Peach, Pineapple, Rose Hip, Blackberry. Elderberry, Apricot

4.      Name the DSF Boats: Motorboat, Runabout, Norfolk Wherry, Skipjack, Trawler

5.      Name the Artist: Frida

6.      List all orchards: Apple, Cherry, Almond (includes Festive & Beach), Peach (includes Festive and Beach), Olive, Citrus, Versatile Fruit Gardens and Plantations, Banana, Mango, Coconut, Berry, Sweet Cherry, Sweet Almond, Cocoa Tree

7.      Total Pets: answer A: dogs, cats, goldfish, horses OR answer B: 6 (1 dog and 1 cat possible on each of the three farms)

8.      Greenhouse fruits: Limes, Grapefruits, Pineapple, Honeydew, Gooseberry, Rose Hips, Blackberry, Cloudberry, Elderberry, Fig, Passion Fruit, & Apricot 

9.      Max Stable Horses: 12

10.  How many cow types: Regular, Tropical, Candy, Spring, Capacious, Colossal & Copious.

• AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    Thankyou chickadee for an amazing, fun, and a challenging compitition!! Congratulations to all the winners 🎉
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 18.06.2021
    Very interesting and fun new type of contest, thanks! :)

And thanks for the great prizes, congrats to the winners :wink:

• VALERIAN (INT1)VALERIAN (INT1) INT1 Posts: 7
    This was my first time doing a contest !!  😮😮
    the contest was very interesting and fun !!😃
    thank you for the amazing contest and congratulations to all winners !! 🙂
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Congrat's to all the winners , & thank you for this awesome contest, had a lot of fun with it, :)
    I am so happy that this new challenging type of "word search" variation into phrases was fun for you all. It was fun for me too in the making of it. :)
  • Congrats all winners AND a big Thank you Chickadee for another very fun and challenging contest! 
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    ohhhhh what a pleasant surprise, I am very happy :)
    thank you very much Chickadee!!! 

I loved this contest too!!! 
    and congratulations to everyone  :)
  • kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    Thank you Chickadee , I also thought this was a interesting take on a word search puzzle .  Congrats to all the winners !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file