Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Football ] Beach garden BUG!!!

Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
I found there is a bug on football, if crops are sparked the sparks don't count to Turf.  In screen shots below, shows before, amount harvested and after harvest.  There should have been less than 900 left but alas not the case.

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    We will investigate this.
  • I found there is a bug on football, if crops are sparked the sparks don't count to Turf.  In screen shots below, shows before, amount harvested and after harvest.  There should have been less than 900 left but alas not the case.

Developers cannot do math XD
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 13.06.2021
    actually it may NOT be the sparks it MAY be the humus I am using (premium).  Here are screen shots without sparks.  I am starting to think it is super humus and seaweed humus that is not calculating correctly.  My crops with normal humus seem to be working fine, I will change type of humus used next time around, other it maybe the beach gardens.

11017-2196=8821, when I went to school, maybe it is different in Germany

@GoosePlays20 (GB1), yes I have been saying that for years, I am forever correcting their maths, on the very odd occasion they actually listen

edited 13.06.2021
    OK, after testing normal humus on Beach gardens and still same error.   I conclude it is Beach garden not giving correct amounts.  (I know I am doing GGS work again for them, as they seem not to be able to do their job), it looks like Beach gardens are only giving to Football same amount as normal gardens.

edited 13.06.2021
    Confirmed.  Beach Garden is Bug.  Harvest shows 183 BUT when harvest manually and selling only getting 122, HUGE difference per Garden.

114 x 1.6 (for premium humus) =183 NOT 122

@RosyStarling
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 14.06.2021
    Beach gardens do not bring the harvest that is previously indicated .. They are like friendship meadows (at the height of the harvest) or like fertile fields.
    this bug has been confirmed:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/212458/falsche-anzeigen-beim-strandgarten-%EF%B8%8F

the winter fields bring currently the highest harvest

Hello @Gut Landluft (DE1)

this is actually a bug. This should be fixed as soon as possible.

best regards

Bailey
  • Very observant of you @Dark Underworld (AU1)

I am getting 38 less turf than the 115 it says I should get on a level 10 beach field without any humus. I put in 3 more beach fields just because of the high harvest rate, they are not lvl 10's yet but they should be outperforming my regular fields, or at least the numbers claim they are. I haven't checked those yet but expect their harvests are lower than advertised also. I do not want to even think about the thousands more turf I should have but didn't get.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 14.06.2021
    Well there is so many % modifiers nowadays , its easy to see, that they are not cumulating correctly

I suspect the fairly new decorations that gives 1% extra, the decoration "Hothouse" which gives an extra 1%

I currently have 4 built there ;o

My guess, would be , that this +4% to fields would be replacing the inner bonus of beach garden, or something like that

Nope, just tested by removing the hothouses , that is not the issue ;o

Maybe they just removed the big inner bonus of beach gardens , as i could'nt find the actual bonus from there anywhere , when looking around

Intentional or not is also hard to figure :)

• I think I have 1 deco with a 1% field boost on the gourmet farm. A coopmate just tested the beach gardens and it seems like they have altered/fixed the issue. My beach gardens now show 100 turf on a regular seed without humus instead of 115 and I believe they are adding to the turf total properly now. I will be right back if they are still not adding properly.
  • My beach fields are adding properly now though I haven't checked to see if they are adding properly with humus. Maybe that is why we received the free turf seed gift today, to make up for the mistake.
  • My beach gardens had special dandeliosn with superhumus (orange) before the update it had an amount of 1828 at my beach garden at lvl10, now it gives 1592!

did it has to do with the wrong amount grass ??

if so fix the good amounts please for the dandelion too
    edited 15.06.2021
    I have checked they were fixed last update, but now showing less than before update per harvest and it costs me $1 more...lol
    before update.  I also just noticed tomatoes shrunk as well for Okfest, actual ALL have been reduce on BEACH gardens, I think, looks like approx 13% decrease across the board for Beach gardens

after update

edited 15.06.2021
    Yep just did the maths on a few crops on Beach Gardens and output has dropped by 13% NOT including books.

@RosyStarling
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    why is it I see 98 turf and 68 tomatoes/91 coins in my beach garden level 10??
    the cost for tomatoes is the same although I get one less but the cost for 98 turf is 12 dolars less (3196 dolars it says)
  • @Jenny1979 (GR1) the difference between our farms, is I have 1 outhouse deco on my GF
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    oh ok.. didnt know that 
    what deco is that? can you show me maybe?
    Bug fixes in the last update include "Football Event - Fixed an issue that caused the beach garden boost to not work"

If you still believe you are not getting the right amount contact SUPPORT
    edited 16.06.2021
    @RosyStarling the beach gardens harvest amounts have ALL decreased since the last fix.  PLEASE have the developers check.  ALL harvest amount look to have decreased on Beach Garden by 13% without books.  Check your own harvest amounts on beach gardens.  My above screen shots shows the amounts before and after update for Turf and tomatoes, but it is same decrease on ALL products on the Beach Garden, even the coins with tomatoes decreased be the same 13%.  Was the plan to reduce to output of Beach garden and decrease it's value?

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    Anomalies have been reported elsewhere and the Beach Garden is being re-looked at
  • I just realized my beach field numbers have changed again I think back to what they originally were supposed to be.

To go back, at first my level 10 beach fields said the harvest was 115 but they only counted as 77. After the update they said they counted for 100 and they did when checking the turf totals. Today they are back to saying the harvest is 115 and they are actually counting as 115 in the turf totals. This is with no humus and I think 1 decoration that adds 1% field booster.
    edited 18.06.2021
    @RosyStarling yes it looks like the harvest have increased back to correct now, mine is now back to 114 for turf and ALL other have gone back to where they were before fix
    edited 18.06.2021
    Yes, yesterday's HotFix was for this

I'm pleased to hear it was successful

• yes it's fixed
Sign In to comment.