Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

[Discussion] May Update - More and More Convenient

2»

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 707
    I believe that one of the reasons the swift seeder no longer works on goldflower seed and sunflower seeds or diamond seeds is to make sure players don't accidently plant something like those types and use up their supply.  It makes one plant those thoughtfully and purposefully.  In a way you can look at it as a type of "gold lock" to avoid accidents in spending gold (planting in this case).  I hope this helps you understand the benefits. :)

• I believe that one of the reasons the swift seeder no longer works on goldflower seed and sunflower seeds or diamond seeds is to make sure players don't accidently plant something like those types and use up their supply.  It makes one plant those thoughtfully and purposefully.  In a way you can look at it as a type of "gold lock" to avoid accidents in spending gold (planting in this case).  I hope this helps you understand the benefits. :)
    The swift seeder doesn't work with any type of the new seaweed, humus, or orchard fert either so make sure to manually start those that are in the community buildings when you harvest them
  • I have had my 2nd free play around with this and I think it would be a lot better value if edge crops could be planted on crops.  NEEDS to be another button under humus.  What is the use if after you plant crop, then got to go through manually and plant the edge crops you want?

Sign In to comment.