Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Beach Ball hunt

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the new surfing woman on the beachball contest SERIOUSLY SCARY???? (I think it's the teeth)

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I have to admit that I also find her disturbing  :¬D   I kind of expect her to be one of the regular BF characters but if she is then she's been at the steroids (or perhaps she is the Hulk's sister lol)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 06.06.2021
    Ditto! IMO, she is just  annoyingly big, like in your face big. It isn't pleasant to open and look at it at all. 
    Post edited by 24K Mayhem (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 09.06.2021
    Yes she is scary. Does anyone else find the exaggerated size of her thighs repulsive?  One player I talked with thought her highly inappropriate and out of context for this particular game.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Well it looks like I wont be finishing this one yet again, as I missed 2 day's cause I am not on during the weekends, oh well, :(
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 08.06.2021
                                                         Yeah, she did need a makeover, so I gave her one!   :p

BEFORE                                                                         AFTER
    Or, keeping it tied to the farm, maybe the artists can put one of our beloved cows on the board. :)

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
                                                         Yeah, she did need a makeover, so I gave her one!   :p

BEFORE                                                                         AFTER
    Think she got scarier @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    ?? A new 1 today - opened up the farm to find this event still running ??~~ Was even able to collect the beach balls today ha ha ha then went into my rewards collecting only to see the rewards I got from completing the event - which I then collected & poof the summer fun event ended ?!!!!
    ?? A new 1 today - opened up the farm to find this event still running ??~~ Was even able to collect the beach balls today ha ha ha then went into my rewards collecting only to see the rewards I got from completing the event - which I then collected & poof the summer fun event ended ?!!!!
    Is this new one for real, or is it in error and will be pulled at some point, I wonder.
    Is this new one for real, or is it in error and will be pulled at some point, I wonder.
    Not to sure as I have never run across this before in my almost 8 years here - usually when an event ends it is removed from the parking lot & what ever said rewards that have been earned if any are waiting to be collected.
    Not to sure as I have never run across this before in my almost 8 years here - usually when an event ends it is removed from the parking lot & what ever said rewards that have been earned if any are waiting to be collected.
    Well, I went through the motions just for kicks and won the first HW reward. Hope they don't take it back! LOL!
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    LOL:))) you guys crack me up . She ain't going away.. it starting all over again today ?
    Wow must be some of you guys put in A request ? Just can't get enough of that beauty ?
    LOL:))) you guys crack me up . She ain't going away.. it starting all over again today ?
    Wow must be some of you guys put in A request ? Just can't get enough of that beauty ?
    LOL!  
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    could have been worse candy or mushrooms, at least it's beachballs
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    I like this event, rewards are nice, easy to fine beach balls, I hope it will go till the end, I am happy that it started again!! :):):)
    After a couple of hour away from the game - reloaded it & sure as heck that Summer Fun was still running. So gathered all my beach balls for the day :) Well seems they are running the event back to back. Another easy deco for the taking - Thanks I guess :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file