Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] 2021 Football Fever

You can discuss Football Fever here

Comments

• Hey Rosy,
    Could you tell me about this event 
    that 
    First match of which countries Please.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    UEFA EURO 2020 schedule HERE 

Starts  11th June
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 08.06.2021
    Can I ask Why our Free Cow Trophy does not say 2021 on it, I think it say's 2018 instead , :(

I found the 2021 schedule predictions>

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/uefa-euro-cup-2021-schedule-groups-how-to-watch-locations-final-predictions-01f7kgq29vzr
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Can I ask Why our Free Cow Trophy does not say 2021 on it, I think it say's 2018 instead , :(

I found the 2021 schedule predictions>

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/uefa-euro-cup-2021-schedule-groups-how-to-watch-locations-final-predictions-01f7kgq29vzr

We are already aware of that, I cannot comment anything on that for now.

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    We have a small update about the bugs present in the event ^^

BugsBunny said:
    We will be addressing three issues associated with the Football Fever event in a minor fix by next week, we will let you know the exact date when we have more information!

- Cow Deco we gave out shows a year on it -> After the fix the decoration will have the right look (without the year).
    - Ranking display is a bit messy -> This will be adjusted.
    - One of the selectable rewards shows 2019 on it. -> The text will be changed

Best Wishes,
    Your BigFarm Team

• Hey Rosy,
    Could you tell me about this event 
    that 
    First match of which countries Please.
    hey, the first match is this friday with turkey vs italy with england playing on sunday. COME ON ENGLAND!!!
  • i have 2 2018 cows now LOL
  • the funny thing is when you check the info on it, the info says the same thing as the 2019 cow LOL
  • Thanks to all about answering me.
  • - Cow Deco we gave out shows a year on it -> After the fix the decoration will have the right look (without the year). 
    My opinion: the cows in 2018 and 2019 had years on them so the cow for this year should have 2020 on it as its the euro 2020 happening in 2021 because of (Covid)
    - Ranking display is a bit messy -> This will be adjusted.
    My opinion: I dont see any mess with it right now
    - One of the selectable rewards shows 2019 on it. -> The text will be changed
    My opinion: The selectable rewards that show 2019 on them are from the Football Fever 2018/19 Events
  • FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 783
    edited 09.06.2021
    I want France to win
    our first match is on 16th June
    FRANCE WILL WIN
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I wish for England to win, :)
  • Does anyone know what the max booster %age is?

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    From what I gather, the higher the percentage, the higher the yield of the harvest drop rate.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.06.2021
    Yes, but what is the MAX %age till it stops increasing?  I am at 87% now wondering if there is a ceiling
    edited 09.06.2021
    I don't know for sure what the max is, but I do know some players who are at 170+%.  I have asked the team what the highest percentage is and will let you know when I know. :)
    The answer Chickadee has received from the team is that there is no cap

The only limiting factor is your ability to grow the grass

Yes, so this means you can have 1000%, 10,000% and more if you work hard enough, in other words, the "sky's the limit". So go for it! :)
  • I have reached a 30% boost rate and I cannot use any more turf that I grow because the barn is full at 10000. How can I utilize the barn storage to make room for more? It seems my progress is blocked. I just get a pop up telling me I have to sell off those already earned. Any suggestions? Is this a bug?
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 11.06.2021
    just sell the turf straight from the warehouse
    Usually it tells you when you harvest turf what surplus you have to sell to continue harvesting

The picture shows an error from the garden (reported in the German forum), but the principle is the same for all
  • My suggestion:  stop giving same low-value fugly cow every year and think up new, better deco!

But I guess that requires some creativity & work...
  • just sell the turf straight from the warehouse
    Usually it tells you when you harvest turf what surplus you have to sell to continue harvesting

The picture shows an error from the garden (reported in the German forum), but the principle is the same for all
    If you sell all surplus in the barn, will what you grow next be applied to the bonus? I am stuck right now.
  • I answered my own question above. Yes, If the barn is filled with surplus you have to sell for more turf to count again.
  • jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    edited 13.06.2021
    match between Austria and North Macedonia didn't lock:

• Austria -North Macedonia : No rewards
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    @BugsBunny can you bring this to GGS attention please - no rewards for Austria - North Macedonia match xxx
    We have already forwarded this issue

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 15.06.2021
    did they remove trophies from players who put their whistles on after start of the game and those who put them on when they saw how much they would get from the high odds, as it was not blocked out?  These trophies NEED to be removed.  In AU this game was played late at night, so players from other countries (on our server) or stayed up late, could place whistle on when game was in play, giving them HUGE advantage.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • 4tas (LT1)4tas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 1
    did they remove trophies from players who put their whistles on after start of the game and those who put them on when they saw how much they would get from the high odds, as it was not blocked out?  These trophies NEED to be removed.  In AU this game was played late at night, so players from other countries (on our server) or stayed up late, could place whistle on when game was in play, giving them HUGE advantage.
    I don't think anyone got any rewards from that game since it never locked. And since there are no news about it, I doubt anything will be fixed. They will just propably treat the game like it never existed and move on. It is a little bit annoying... because that was the only game worth investing in both those teams... sorry for the fans but I doubt either team will score much anymore or won't score at all.

They could at least refund whistles for those countries... I would invest them better...
Sign In to comment.