Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Info needed for Goldfish Rescue Event

I have spent several hours in the forum trying to find out how many goldfish i/we (all members of coop) need to collect during the Goldfish Rescue Event in order for goldfish to end up in the Coop Village Pond . I am sure it is somewhere in here, but I can not find it.    Does someone know?   Please advise.   Thanks

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I have spent several hours in the forum trying to find out how many goldfish i/we (all members of coop) need to collect during the Goldfish Rescue Event in order for goldfish to end up in the Coop Village Pond . I am sure it is somewhere in here, but I can not find it.    Does someone know?   Please advise.   Thanks
    This image shows where it displays the information:

• SDW5 (US1)SDW5 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I am not receiving goldfish tokens, got them until I reached level 12 and 13
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I am not receiving goldfish tokens, got them until I reached level 12 and 13
    I think you'll find that it will be triggered if you supply some more flakes. (it's a glitch)
  • sulyn (US1)sulyn (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    My goldfish flakes are decreasing in my goldfish rescue event. I try to make more on my gourmet farm but it won't let me stating it is full. The instructions say the game will automatically replenish the flakes. Why is it going down and not automatically sending flakes over? Oor why does my waterwheel on my gourmet farm say it is full?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    East mistake to make. The Watermill only makes goldfish pellets. not flakes. We have to use the Windmill to make goldfish flakes. (but beware, it can produce both ! Choose flakes not pellets)   :¬)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    My goldfish flakes are decreasing in my goldfish rescue event. I try to make more on my gourmet farm but it won't let me stating it is full. The instructions say the game will automatically replenish the flakes. Why is it going down and not automatically sending flakes over? Oor why does my waterwheel on my gourmet farm say it is full?
    Here is a very helpful site - https://crazybigfarm.net/index.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file