Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended]] Where in the World - Winners !!!

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
edited 04.06.2021 in Contests & Awards

WHERE IN THE WORLD?

I have 10,000 GOLD to share among everyone who messages me

with what and where is this UNESCO World Heritage Site. 

I have applied a whirl and pinch filter

Please don't post your answer on my wall as it is visible to all 

Plus a Where in the World Badge for every successful participant, who hasn't already got one.

Where in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the World

You have until midday CEST Monday 31 May

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 01.06.2021

The Colosseum (/ˌkɒləˈsiːəm/ KOL-ə-SEE-əmItalianColosseo [kolosˈsɛːo]) is an oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of RomeItaly, just east of the Roman Forum. It is the largest ancient amphitheatre ever built, and is still the largest standing amphitheatre in the world today, despite its age. Construction began under the emperor Vespasian (r. 69–79 AD) in 72 and was completed in 80 AD under his successor and heir, Titus (r. 79–81). Further modifications were made during the reign of Domitian (r. 81–96).  The three emperors that were patrons of the work are known as the Flavian dynasty, and the amphitheatre was named the Flavian Amphitheatre (LatinAmphitheatrum FlaviumItalianAnfiteatro Flavio [aɱfiteˈaːtro ˈflaːvjo]) by later classicists and archaeologists for its association with their family name (Flavius).

Wikipedia

WINNERS LIST

ADHVAITH (IN1)

Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)

artful (US1)

Autumnferret (US1)

FeNiX (IN1)

Jenny1979 (GR1)

kjni (US1)

kris61 (US1)

monks (US1)

PlayaJim1 (US1)

Sandra L Fletch (US1)

world chapion29 (IN1)

antigone9 (US1)

Violincat123 (US)

sy1ciafi (PL1)

landhghe (SKN1)

jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)

Anemari-lia (RO1)

pitsi5 (GR1)

MeowBunny (INT1)

The Best King (INT1)

Heather Norsk (US1)

GRESSNPANDA (INT1)

sulyn (US1)

diksh (IN1)

10,000 gold divided by 12 makes 834 gold each.
    Badges, where appropriate, and the gold will be awarded shortly

If I've missed you off the list let me know as soon as you can
    I've a new laptop (hooray) but some data went wonky on changeover.  Prize won't change even though numbers have gone up.

Where in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the World

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    thank you once again Rosy!
    and congratulations to all the winners  :D 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thank you so much!!
  • thank you
  • sylciafi (PL1)sylciafi (PL1) PL1 Posts: 320
    dziękuję :smiley:
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    thank you so much and congrats all winners

• kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    Thank you Rosy !   Also, Congrats to all the winners !
  • Thanks for the contest Rosy :)

Congrats to all the winners :)

And just a quick question, you divided the 10K gold by 12, is there a reason for that?
  • MeowBunny (INT1)MeowBunny (INT1) INT1 Posts: 22
    Yeyyy thanks a lot for yet another amazing contest Rosy :D Congoooo to all the other winners too <333
  • TY Rose
    Thanks for the contest Rosy :)

And just a quick question, you divided the 10K gold by 12, is there a reason for that?
    Yes ,normally I divide the 10,000 between the winners. 

I had computer problems and had to buy a new one.

In the transfer of data the spreadsheet got corrupted and I lost a lot of correct replies

So I divided the 10,000 by the 12 I thought I had at the time making it 834 gold each

Then the error turned up and I had a LOT more correct answers. 

As the result was already published it was unfair to those already expecting 834 gold to reduce it so it was agreed that everyone would still get the 834 gold.

• Thanks for the contest Rosy :)

Yes ,normally I divide the 10,000 between the winners. 

I had computer problems and had to buy a new one.

In the transfer of data the spreadsheet got corrupted and I lost a lot of correct replies

So I divided the 10,000 by the 12 I thought I had at the time making it 834 gold each

Then the error turned up and I had a LOT more correct answers. 

As the result was already published it was unfair to those already expecting 834 gold to reduce it so it was agreed that everyone would still get the 834 gold.

Oh, i see, well, that's very nice and thoughtful to do that, thank you :)
    And the prizes are paid out now :)

• Thx rosy.
    Congrads to the other winnesr
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thanks for everything Rosy, this is an amazing place !
This discussion has been closed.