Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Greta's Dream World & removed members

Greta's Dream World (GDW) is by far my most favorite event. However, there is a major issue that needs to be addressed right away.

The coop leader needs to be able to remove members from the dream world coop. They can be removed from the main farm coop but remain in GDW until the end of the event. This allows disgruntled and destructive members to wreak havoc in GDW, wasting daily doubles, bonuses, supplies of other members and even gold that members buy and are using to push products for a current project. As well as subject members to whatever ugly words they type into chat for the rest of the event, making it difficult for members to communicate about projects. If the coop leader can remove them then all of the above can prevented.

Additionally, Starting and stopping projects should be limited to the leader and deputies only.

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 23.04.2021
    the problem we have is our lowest level player was 1st to go there and now is leader and does not even do GDW, not even sure if they speak English as never answer messages. so now we can't promote anyone, most can't cancel projects if needed.  This player will be booted from our co op, but that still ruins this GDW.  The leader of main server should have same powers in the GDW so they could boot that person even tho they are not leader on GDW server.
  • Yes I agree it should be the same principal as our regular coop being able to remove players from GDW 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    This is a tricky idea because like Dark Underworld said, their lowest level player was 1st to go there and now is leader and it would not be wise to allow whatever player gets there 1st to have authority to boot anyone & everyone else. It might be better to have some sort of allowance for the regular co-op leader automatic authority in DW to be able to promote anyone else to team leader if they see fit.

As for the 2nd point, right now anyone can start a project, but only leader & deputies can cancel one. It's frustrating that a regular member can not cancel one they start, if they accidentally start one they didn't mean to. Limiting the ability to start projects to deputies & leader just like on the regular farm would make more sense.
  • I hope this thread gets more attention. Maybe GGS would change things then.
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Yes, it would be nice to see this reworked.
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    Hello, a question , there are 2 players in our coop  they are playing via  "spelletje.nl"  .

they can do the same things  as the other player, buy gold, do the HW and CK enz.  but it is not possible to play on dreams.  

i think that is not fair because the gold they buy is not a problem but to change to GoodGames is not possible.

so they cannot earn enough obsidiaan or diamant for the new world.

is there a change for them to change from spelletje to goodgames?

greatings
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    It is not GGS who prevent someone from a partner site playing the Dream Worlds.

They would like you to. It is better for them if everyone can play everything.

The complaints need to be addressed to the partner site whether it is "spelletje.nl" or one of the others.
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    It is not GGS who prevent someone from a partner site playing the Dream Worlds.

They would like you to. It is better for them if everyone can play everything.

The complaints need to be addressed to the partner site whether it is "spelletje.nl" or one of the others.
    oke thank you and i know that spelletjes  will not change it, oke i will say it to the players :)
  • another good reason to allow 1 off change of server, if players wanted.  Like 1 off change of name
  • jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 11.09.2021
    We need a way to clean up the greta dream world after an member has left or is removed from the normal cooperation.
    At this moment we got an member who is spamming our chatbox after an argument with an other player.

The soluition is as simpel as it can be, give the coop leader the power at the greta to mute or disallow starting projects or leaving a coop to be removed from the greta dream as well!

Consider an solution, im not the only one i think it will be great tool foor members who ar frustrating the game play
    edited 12.09.2021
    I completely agree that some sort of 'check' needs to be added to Greta's DW both about projects, and deleted players.  And, that this authority should be given to the regular co-op leader (alone or deputies too), and not just the DW leader since that can be anyone.

Personally - I think it should be the regular co-op leader's choice, sort of like village fair, where they can authorize just themselves or also deputies, or everyone - because each co-op is unique ..... and this authorization should be who is DW leader, who can start & cancel projects, and who can remove a DW team member. AND, it would be even nicer if the game would remember the co-op leader's choice and automatically apply it to the next DW (but giving the leader always a chance to change it if they wish)

This is very similar to a suggestion from back in March. That suggestion had 15 likes and other agreeing posts, but I didn't notice a comment from a mod if it was ever forwarded to the appropriate team. Hopefully this time it will (or will again). Here is that suggestion's post;
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/211612/gretas-dream-world-removed-members#latest

Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
  • So six months later and this problem has still not been solved. Here is another feed taking about the exact same issues.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/213460/greta-membership-after-leaving-an-coop/p1?new=1

• jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) come post your comment on my thread too! Let's get some more attention going on this.
    And heather Norsk too :smile:  

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/211612/gretas-dream-world-removed-members#latest
    @AngelAngel9 (US1)  I did post on your thread when it was new.
    #2 of this suggestion area guidelines reads that "If the introduction post has at least 15 responses or likes after 4 weeks, we will forward the idea to GGS".
    Since your post is almost 6 months old, I think this current one is the way to go, but hope referencing/tagging your post will aid in getting this idea forwarded (I don't know if they can consider the responses together or not, but maybe they can).

• Heather Norsk (US1) oh I see. I didn't know all of that. Well I liked the posts on this thread too in any case. Hopefully it will get some attention. Seems such an easy fix and of course very necessary.
  • We need a way to clean up the greta dream world after an member has left or is removed from the normal cooperation.
    At this moment we got an member who is spamming our chatbox after an argument with an other player.

The soluition is as simpel as it can be, give the coop leader the power at the greta to mute or disallow starting projects or leaving a coop to be removed from the greta dream as well!

Consider an solution, im not the only one i think it will be great tool foor members who ar frustrating the game play

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/213460/greta-membership-after-leaving-an-coop/p1?new=1
    Duplicate threads merged :smiley: 

It is better to keep it all in one place so we can see how popular an idea is

This has already been forwarded too :)
  • While merging topics is good and fine, but i hope BF is getting the purpose of this topic, which it doenst like they don't give any repsonse at all in the update to fix the adressed concers from out the community

PLEASE FIX IT
  • We need to be able to remove disruptive players from Greta's dream world. My coop has been through a difficult time with an angry, disruptive player. That player has now left thankfully but of course remains on greta's dw for 5 more days.The coop leader needs to be able to remove them and stop more trouble. Or perhaps if a player leaves the main coop they could automatically leave the coop dw too?
    @amazingrose7 (GB1) I moved you to the thread already discussing this,
    We forward this to GGS on a regular basis,
  • amazingrose7 (GB1)amazingrose7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 436
    edited 05.08.2023
    thanks x It is obviously an ongoing problem, but may not get many likes as it probably only coop leaders that comment on the problem.After tearing their hair out in frustration!
Sign In to comment.