Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Merge servers

2»

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Si it would seem that you are addressing two different problems. 1/ Co-op members not joining in  2/ Players generally playing less.
    1/ @rhon (GB1) and I have both given you the solution, start to boot them. You will rapidly have the "active" co-op that you desire and other active players will gradually join you.
    2/ As far as I can tell, this is happening on all servers. By definition, a game is fun to play. Sillyfront are consistently making it less fun so many are choosing not to play.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.05.2021
    I would love to see how many players are getting over 100K on US server, UK server, DE server or any other servers that finish higher on WWC ranking than AU for over level 250 league.  This is the true indication of active players on servers

Our leader will not boot them, even though he also complains regularly about their activity and lack of help, no use going to another co op on AU server they ALL have the same problem only a few doing all the work, due to very few active players on AU server.  I have sent leader a list of 12 players in our co op that need booting, nothing ever happens and as I have said before no use starting a new co op, there is not enough active players now to even fill the co ops we have.  Some co ops on other servers have almost as many active players in 1 co op then we have on our entire server.   I also believe the other small server would be having the same problems, with even less active players but would be good to see how many on those server in the level 250 league do over 100k WWC points

I also agree that all this is caused by sillyfront ridiculous "upgrades" chasing players away, reducing the number of active players.  I said that way back on this thread.  They won't listen until they have chased all the players away.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I would love to see how many players are getting over 100K on US server, UK server, DE server or any other servers that finish higher on WWC ranking than AU for over level 250 league.  This is the true indication of active players on servers
    This would be very interesting but I would also want to know how many players there were in total on the server. I suspect that all servers will have similar proportions of active vs inactive players
    edited 10.05.2021
    I agree, so that is why merging servers would be A solution, increase numbers on servers in total, but better solution is for sillyfront to listen to players and stop chasing active players away.  This was only 1 of 3 suggestion I put forward and was the 3rd suggestion, so not even my highest priority, these 2 were my suggestion for getting players more interested, I know either would spark my interest, both would be better, if done right and not be gold hungry.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/212082/new-currency-exchange-please

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/212099/cc-but-not-it-is-ic

they are trying to increase numbers by the friend tree, but who wants to invite the friends to this game ATM

Oh I forgot 1 suggestion...lol... unblock multi farms from non gold buyers, they won't block gold buyer multiple accounts, unblocking non gold buyers multiple accounts also increase numbers on server.  We know this won't happen...lol
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    @Dark Underworld (AU1) you can also merge to INT servers your idea is very good sometime i am very tired to play with same player on same servers is very sadly 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Eek :o 

To be honest, that whole concept is a bit tricky

Play conditions are much easier on smaller servers , I love playing on International

Ive compared our team, to some US teams, and oh boy , we'd be very average on a US server

There is pro and con for being in such a small server

If people are so inactive on Australian server, it must be very easy to get GML from all events 
    edited 11.05.2021
    @GREENPANDA (INT1) yes even merging the small servers to 1 would be a big help.  

@Exxy (INT1)  what GML, for events, MOST have been removed.  It is very easy to get HWE/CHWE/FHWE top 50 but what other GML are left  there use to GML for CC top co ops, GONE  To my knowledge there are no other ranking rewards for GML all other GML for hard work is the same no matter what server you are on

But as I said this would only be third choice of fixing lack of participation in ALL events.  The problem is not lack of activity, activity on small servers has always been less than the large servers of course, it is the rapidly reducing amount of activity, due to constant FL loop events (very monotonous) and ridiculous "UPGRADES" to farms (lavatory and Obsidian farm)  that are only good for the elite few and rewards that are totally useless to players that have been playing a long time, this chases players away or they just reduce their activity.  My first 2 suggestion aim and trying to fix these problems, the 3rd (this one) is putting a band aid over the problem  

A lot of us have been here too long not to see right through what the last 2 upgrades were all about.  GREED, GREED , GREED and most don't get sucked in by it any more.  You get a few that do, but not most
    edited 17.05.2021
    can any player please post screen shot of last ranking of over level 250 for WWC for players that scored over 100k
    for your server these can be found on leader board

also how many players over 250 that actually did 1 harvest

AU server 77 players over 100k and 175 players did 1 harvest over level 250.  This shows how active each server is
    As of right now, How many AU players, have done at least 1 harvest in your 250+ Category?

530 players on International 250+
    edited 17.05.2021
    @Exxy (INT1)  148 lowest has done 110, less than 1/3 of int server, which is a lot less than end of last WWC, but should go up I hope
    Yeah, that seems fairly inactive :S
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    can any player please post screen shot of last ranking of over level 250 for WWC for players that scored over 100k ...

also how many players over 250 that actually did 1 harvest

• @Gut Landluft (DE1)   thanks
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784

edited 19.05.2021
    this is interesting to see how active the other servers are in comparison, thanks @JVD (US1) this really does show how few are playing on AU server now and US is 1/3 of DE, no wonder ML is also so unfair and WWC final results, this is why we get very few WWC coins as depending on co op ranking determines the multiplier of WWC coins, I usually do 1.7M WWC points but get fewer coins than someone on big server that does 200k points.  As servers like DE get so many more WWC coins they get to upgrade their kites so much more as well, making it even harder to compete.  This just re-enforcers that small server need to be merged.  

Next will be interesting to see if the number of over level 250 next WWC results has dropped on each server
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    I usually do 1.2M WWC points, but never have the chance to win the grand house
    the kite is ready, everything has been exchanged, what is possible for the farm and now the coins pile up uselessly

that is why it is actually important for me that the new farm is there because it has become very boring: pulling up the communities a little and gradually building new stables is all that is still possible
    the stables are all in the inventory and wait

Rewards are waiting to be picked up: but for what? everything is available multiple times and can never be built up 

the obsidian farm and research are a bright spot

i think that with a full server and a front alliance you can go a long way in the meantime
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 21.05.2021
    I am not against the idea of merging servers but what about language differences? So far as I know there are only four English speaking (or allowed) servers which are US1, UK1, INT1, and AUS1. Why merge AUS1 with Nordic? Isn't that non-English? Also, if two servers were to merge which players had accounts on both of, would they lose one account? If so, how would they be compensated?

BTW, I see mention of GB1. Don't they mean UK1 or is that another server I don't know about?
    edited 21.05.2021
    @Rusty Farmer (AU1) I truly don't know what the solution is, but all I know is AU server is getting less active players, I would prefer to see them fix the problem of losing players rather than put band aid over the problem by merging servers.  GGS/Silly Front, just seems intent on not listening to the players and just going for more and more ways to spend gold.  This does not work as players just leave and then spend no money on their game.  If it was NOT for the players on AU server that are gold buyers buying gold for multiple farms, our server would be dead.  Out of the 77 active players on our server last month a lot of them were multiple farms (gold buyer, non gold buyers have their multiple accounts banned).

The true solution to the problem , is for designers to make the game fun again and stop chasing players away, this is how they will increase their gold sales. 

More player = More competition = More gold sales.

Also fairer competition, equals more gold sales as players are more willing to compete if they THINK they have some chance.  

Not the same events over and over and over and over and over again.  If they made FL events less repetitive by adding some of the other events, like PP, GFR and new addition, like I suggested of IC (individual CC)  VF and FHW not 1 or the other, LESS CC and HWE/CHWE (same event).  Then you may find players more interested and STOP leaving.
  • Farmer Joe77 (US1)Farmer Joe77 (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    edited 31.05.2021
    @Dark Underworld (AU1) there are currently 315 players in the top grouping with 100K points. Quite a few more will reach 100k as there are over 10 days to go in the WWC. (US1 server)
Sign In to comment.