Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

No Obsidian even when level 115

AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
Just found out you will not get Obsidian when you reach level 115 during the Farmers League.

Reading the discription it stats, once you reach level 115, obsidian becomes part of your title promotion rewards and competition rewards. But I'm not getting it even now I'm level 115, the obsidian is replaced with *drum roll* 1 blue chest!

I was told that Farmers League is an event and the rewards are set at the start of every event. I don't think it's just one event, it's a string of events how hard can it be to change the rewards once you reach level 115.

And last but not least why are players under level 115 not getting Obsidian? Maybe because they can't use it jet? 
But why than do we get more stuff we can't use or build like stables and fields as rewards or can we buy stuff we can't use or build?

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Hi!

By rach lvl 115 you only unlock the Obsidian, not get the farm. You must at first upgrade your farmhouse to lvl 10, then research the first science so you be able to upgrade your farmhouse to lvl 11 with diamonds. After it, you have another science that you should research and it is to unlock the Obsidian farm.
    But I'm not sure. For me after I upgrade my farmhouse to 11, I get the Obsidian from the Farmers League, but maybe before you had a farmhouse up to lvl 11 you not can get the Obsidian?

Your Blossom <3
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    You need to be over 115 before the start of the event.

You ought to start getting Obsidian from now on.
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    edited 10.05.2021
    You need to be over 115 before the start of the event.

You ought to start getting Obsidian from now on.
    I was level 115 before the CC started and got promoted last night but no obsidian as you can see in the picture. 

If I have the right information I will not get any obsidian during this whole farmers league so I have to wait more than a month before I can start collecting.

My farmhouse has nothing to do with collecting obsidian from rewards and I already have it on level 10 so no problems there.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I'm sorry, I was not clear.  :(   I meant before the Farmers' League started. Not the CC

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file