Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

No longer place unbuilt decos from the dropbox in decoration valley.

This discussion was created from comments split from: [Discussion] April Update - The Obsidian Farm.

Comments

• debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    since update I can no longer place unbuilt decos from the dropbox in decoration valley.

I get the following error message:
    errorCode_INVALID_ACTION
    Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEditorUseStoredResponse
    Error-Code: 5
    Timestamp: 1619707706
    Zone: 11
    PID:265002
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @debj (GB1) have you cleared your cache?

If you need help with that click  HERE

If that doesn't work then let us know again
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    Yes have cleared caches and changed browsers, no difference. 
    edited 29.04.2021
    OK ... I will report this

It probably is connected to the update but I moved you to a Bug Thread as it is easier to keep track of how wide spread it is

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I am not having an issue with this... have placed numerous decos from dropbox just fine.
    @JVD (US1)    Decos from the local inventory can still be placed, perhaps that is what you did?

The bug is acknowledged and being investigated.

More reports will help.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @JVD (US1)    Decos from the local inventory can still be placed, perhaps that is what you did?

The bug is acknowledged and being investigated.

More reports will help.

I am able to do it from the Dropbox, just did it again to be sure where it was coming from.
    This acknowledged bug does not affect all decorations

Just a few, one example is the Luxurious Carriage.
Sign In to comment.