Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lack of fruit sugar

This discussion was created from comments split from: Remove jam missions.

Comments

• AUDRALYNN (US1)AUDRALYNN (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    WHERE'S THE FRUIT SUGAR???....I HAVE RUN MY FRUITS TO DEATH AND STILL ..NO SUGAR....THIS GAME IS GETTING UNDER MY SKIN, I'M TIRED OF TRYING....FIX THIS OR DON'T BE SURPRISED IF PLAYERS JUST LEAVE..
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Add more sugar tree's on your farm

They give as much sugar even if they are only level 1 :))
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 21.04.2021
    Please follow what Exxy suggested, that will help you, further more try to calculate how much sugar you are utilizing and try to manage producing that.

• where do I find a sugar tree to build? can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Apples / Cherries / Peaches / Citrus

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 22.04.2021
    lol I was looking for this special tree to build

BTW I hope there are plans on what to do with excess sugar, eg sell it and please don't say Satan's Wheel at Christmas already got far too much to use on it.  Just being able to sell would be good or trade for diamonds eg 10k sugar for 1 diamond even with the sugar I have that is only 17 diamonds, but at least it is something from useless excess sugar (BTW same goes for dung).  I got this excess already I can't use.

Useless sugar?

You can turn it into great amounts of dollars :)

Let me guess, Dollars are useless for you too :D
  • what am I going to do with 172k of sugar when I have my jam factories running 24/7 now
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Mine :)

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    WHERE'S THE FRUIT SUGAR???....I HAVE RUN MY FRUITS TO DEATH AND STILL ..NO SUGAR....THIS GAME IS GETTING UNDER MY SKIN, I'M TIRED OF TRYING....FIX THIS OR DON'T BE SURPRISED IF PLAYERS JUST LEAVE..
    @AUDRALYNN (US1)
    I peeked at your farm. You have a LOT of fruit orchards that should be giving a good amount of sugar. I am not in the same predicament, I seem to get enough sugar. I wonder if it's your choice of jams to produce? Some require more sugar than others. Also, have you tried running a lot of speed fertilizer to see if you get more that way?
    Apart from the suggestions, I do agree that the drop rate for sugar is really low; less than 50% is just really, really sad.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Yes, adding more sugar trees will help, ​also build/upgrading the workshop in your gourmet farm will reduce the requirements for both fruits and fruit sugar:) 
    Can anybody (possibly a mod) confirm that this is true please. The Workshop is supposed to improve Processing Buildings and the Jam Factory (and the Lab) is a Special Building
    Well, its true :)

The workshop been upgraded to level 5 here , it works great ! :hushed:

On the gourmet farm ! ;)
    Apologies for doubting you @Alaa Ali 1 (INT1), just GGS breaking their own rules, I should be used to it by now!  I'll go and get a Workshop built   :¬)   ty
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Yes, adding more sugar trees will help, ​also build/upgrading the workshop in your gourmet farm will reduce the requirements for both fruits and fruit sugar:) 
    Can anybody (possibly a mod) confirm that this is true please. The Workshop is supposed to improve Processing Buildings and the Jam Factory (and the Lab) is a Special Building
    Personally i would say jam factory is a type of processing building so it should be okay for the workshop to reduce :)
    BugsBunny said:
    Personally i would say jam factory is a type of processing building so it should be okay for the workshop to reduce :)
    If it was a processing building it would of course be in the Processing tab on the Build Menu wouldn't it  :¬)
    That was why I queried it but I'm delighted by the inconsistency, my Workshop will be under construction shortly.
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    workshop level 5

to compare:

• to confirm, yes workshop makes a difference, I don't have 1 as I wouldn't waste my little gold I have on 1.  But here is screen shot showing without workshop so you have the info you need to make your own decision.

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Thank you for sharing about the effects of the workshop on the jam factory productions. :)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 25.04.2021
    @Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)  you are correct, I do have I workshop, took me long time to find it...lol, don't even remember building it, it has been there so long, it is level 3, now I see I got 1 got to work out if to upgrade or destroy....lol
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Your workshop is good for other things too on your farms like the bakery, flower shop, etc., so please don't destroy it, if you do you will be sorry that you did, even if it is level 3 and you can't upgrade it further, it is still valuable to your farms.  Just saying...my opinion.  
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
     I'm sorry I didn't notice this part of the discussion earlier; but in a different thread, back at the end of February, Crazybigfarm & I had previously discussed this & figured out that the workshop did make a difference on jam factory ingredients. I believe the Jam Factory info on her website mentions the workshop effect.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file