Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    Can't get into the game at all. First image is on Chrome, second image is on Firefox. Cleared caches, no difference. What's going on??!!!

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 22.04.2021
    Can't get into the game at all. First image is on Chrome, second image is on Firefox. Cleared caches, no difference. What's going on??!!!

This is a false positive error from AVG, kindly add bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com as an exception  or you can ignore the notice, there will be an option to proceed by ignoring it.

There is nothing to worry about it, Anti Viruses these days produce alot of false positives.

Also please try accessing through https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com

you need to use https to use TLS which is a secure layer through which your data will be transmitted.

Kind Regards,
    Bunny.

• lol, even AVG thinks this game is a scam   :#
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    BugsBunny said:

This is a false positive error from AVG, kindly add bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com as an exception  or you can ignore the notice, there will be an option to proceed by ignoring it.

There is nothing to worry about it, Anti Viruses these days produce alot of false positives.

Also please try accessing through https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com

you need to use https to use TLS which is a secure layer through which your data will be transmitted.

Kind Regards,
    Bunny.

Thanks Bunny, but I wasn't the only one. On the game's FB page others were complaining of the same issue. Seems to be fixed now, though.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 22.04.2021
    The issue was recognised and was dealt with.

All should well now

if it isn't let us know.

• I've seldom had issues with connecting, but the last two days the game has been very slow and unstable.

If I open TDW, it kicks me out of main game a lot. If I go to TDW and open main game, I get logged out of TDW. I wonder if anyone else is having the same issue(s)?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 13.06.2021
    I have noticed when trying to drag the farm to collect that it is not grabbing ! Also very laggy !! If i remember rightly these issues was the same ones last year at this time.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I have noticed when trying to drag the farm to collect that it is not grabbing ! Also very laggy !! If i remember rightly these issues was the same ones last year at this time.
    Did you tried clearing the cache and see if this persists?

• Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    Hi Everybody,

I must say that this issue with not being able to log into the Forum, which is happening for quite a few players and not happening for a lot of players, seems to be something that is completely wrong. If it is a bug, then it seems to have a mind of its own, like "Selective Amnesia" -- and for the support team to say, clear your browser cache, are you logging in from within the game or from outside???...seems like wool being pulled over our eyes..

If it were a bug that happened to bring a loss to the organizers of this game, I don't think that it would take them a month of Sundays (so to speak) to get the bug ironed out.

C'mon, support team, we are all intelligent adults here -- yourselves included, please treat as such and don't give us the same old Merry-Go-Round, each time this topic comes up.
  • Unable to access Dream World and game reboots every once in a while. When I try to access DW, I just get sent back to the main farm. My player name was just changed last night so I'mm assuming that might have something to do with it.
    @SandyHammond (US1) You will need to ask SUPPORT to change your name in the DW too.

Next time it should run smoothly.

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Thank you!
    Can almost not believe it, two years now I got "not found" when trying to log in to the Forum. Help advice by Support did not help any so I ended up giving up.
    But now :D I can get access. Finally! 
    Thank you for fixing it. Although I do wonder why it took so long.
    Cheers to all :D
    Actually the forum log in  issue is not resolved. You have been lucky:  many still cannot log in

I don't want others to get their hopes up: it does show that it is worthwhile to keep trying

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Actually the forum log in  issue is not resolved. You have been lucky:  many still cannot log in

I don't want others to get their hopes up: it does show that it is worthwhile to keep trying

wow sure hope I do not lose access again when it is resolved... Something must have been done, please do not undo that  :o during the fix. 
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    Is game servers down? I can't log in.

Have you tried to reconnect?

Clear your cache and cookies first, then an incognito and another browser

if none of that works report back here AND contact SUPPORT
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    After about 5 min of refreshing The maintenance image appeared . It's fine now.
    Good to hear 

• My login page won't let me scroll down so it just says register and I can't log in.

edited 08.01.2023
    Have you tried adjusting the zoom ?

And if you are playing on a mobile device turn it sideways.

• Yes it worked thanks!
    great :smile:

• BlackCat (US1)BlackCat (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I can't get into the game for hours. In the middle of the CC I'm out, trying all the existing browsers I just can. And no, I won't register again after 2 years of playing and spending on this game. No, I won't do that, better quit.
  • Boss_Hog (US1)Boss_Hog (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    I have been trying for hours but can't get my farm to load all the way.The main farm page loads about half way and that's it.Everything else is just blank or there are wheels spinning.I have cleared cache logged in and out and rebooted pc countless times.My connection is fine I can access everything else but BF.I am running the latest version of Mozilla Firefox and my laptop meets or exceeds all system requirements.I was playing around 7:30A.M. EST. and everything was fine then.
    Have you tried an incognito window or different browser

If you still cannot load your farm contact Support
    Make sure you tell them you have cleared C+C, tried and incognito window and different browser or that is what they tell you to do.

You get an immediate auto reply.
    Normally up to 5 working days for a human response but currently they are running behind.
    I was able to login incognito but my screen is much smaller and the top and right sides of my window are whited out where the ads usually are.It is almost impossible to play like this.What changed in the game since I played yesterday morning?I didn't have the problem then.
    Nothing 

The last HotFix was 12th June
    The problem seems to have gone away now.I have no idea what caused it or why it went away but I am glad it is gone.Time to make up for lost time.Happy farming everybody. :-)
    I'm pleased to hear it was resolved
Sign In to comment.