Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Temporary Farms seaweed items, do they stay or go?

Does event seaweed items (humus, feed, etc) stay in inventory to be used on any temporary farm, or do they get automatically sold by the system at the end of a temporary farm if they are not used?

Best Answers

Answers

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Well, I guess I would also like to know the same about premium and special humus, feeds & fertilizer also.  Will they remain in inventory for the next event, or are they sold for a fraction of their value like buildings are?
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    Answer ✓
    Everything is sold.
    edited 14.04.2021
    Thanks @Autumnferret (US1)

That is kind of what I suspected; The premium items are specifically called "island", so I was pretty sure that was the case, but the seaweed items are just called "event' seaweed, and not "island" like on the humus and fertilizer, so it sounds like they would be good for all events, not just this one.
    Just to be certain, have you specifically had "event" seaweed fertilizer or humus left at the end of a temporary farm that was no longer there when the next temp farm started?
    (I have not played temp farms in a long time, I am not well-versed in them, and don't think I ever paid attn before to the differing names & if they stayed in inventory or not. Perhaps these are new names, perhaps they've always been named differently, I honestly don't know-LOL)
    Thanks, if you or anyone can offer a confirmation on this.

Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Answer ✓
    I can confirm it all gets sold with no carry over
    Thank you RosyStarling!!   :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file