Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Contests & Awards rewards solution

Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
edited 14.04.2021 in Suggestions
Hi,

The Contests & Awards are one very fun thing here in the forum and I like them very much and they make the forum better :blush:
You know me, " I NOT GOT MY REWARDS!" :D and sorry Rosy for bother you all the time  <3 This problem is not hard to solve at all. Maybe a small window "Congratulations" that also shows how much you have received, comes up in your game so you become aware that you have received them would be a good solution? WHat do you think friends? :)

All best <3
Blossom

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 14.04.2021
    I agree, I do not like the fact that you can not see what items you did get, right now we have to guess basically if we got our items,  this needs to change I think, Blossom I give you a like for this, thank you. :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I agree, I do not like the fact that you can not see what items you did get, right now we have to guess basically if we got our items,  this needs to change I think, Blossom I give you a like for this, thank you. :)
    Yes, and it's not fun at all that when you got rewards you don't know that you got and then you think you not got and must contact the support or disrupt Rosystarling all times. Then you can, as you say, be sure how much you got.
    But, LOVE TO WIN :smiley:  Only this will make them better :) 
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    you have my vote 
    I am never sure when it comes to gold or items if i recieved my prize 
    only with decos I know 
    so I like your suggestion
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    AND it specifically says it's from the forum so we don't confuse it with other in-game events.
    AND it specifically says it's from the forum so we don't confuse it with other in-game events.
    Thank you much for add this good idea! I Forget this detail :) And yes, so we do not think that it is something else :)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I will forward your suggestion to the Team. :)
    I will forward your suggestion to the Team. :)
    THANK YOU <3<3<3 
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    Agree with you Blossom, its a good suggestion.  :)
Sign In to comment.